+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Twitch Prime Members Soar to New Heights in Trove!

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Twitch Prime Members Soar to New Heights in Trove!

Get a FREE legendary dragon mount, and more, for by joining Twitch Prime before March 5, 2018!
    • Tysorion, Steward of New Beginnings
      This gorgeous legendary dragon mount lets you travel in style as you glide the Trovian skies and unleash powerful fire breath attacks on all who stand in your way.
    • Hexium Holocycle
      The Hexium Holocycle is a high-tech motorcycle mount that zips through the many worlds of Trove leaving a laser light trail in your wake.
    • Shield Servitor
      This ally will stay by your side on your travels and grant you bonus energy regeneration while reducing incoming damage you take from enemies by 20%!

Grab your friends, hone your blades, and set off for adventure! Battle the forces of Shadow in realms filled with incredible dungeons and items created by your fellow players. Whether hunting treasure in far-off lands or building realms of your own, it’s never been this good to be square!

To claim this offer you’ll need to link your Twitch Prime and Trion accounts. Click here to learn how.

Jump on this FREE legendary loot now because this deal comes to an end on March 5, 2018.

Having trouble? Click here for help.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hey all,

We're aware that some players are having trouble linking accounts or receiving their Twitch Prime bundle items, and we have some steps that should help.

If you are receiving an error that your accounts are already linked when you attempt to link them up click here and follow the steps to unlink your accounts. Once the link is removed you can link again and this error should not happen again.

For those of you on console who are not getting your items there is something you can do to trigger the delivery. Please try logging out of and back into this Trion account page. Once you have logged out and back in you should receive your items when you next log into Trove on your console.

If you're still not seeing your items please make sure you have claimed them in Twitch. To do so:
    1. Click on the Prime Loot button (the crown) in the upper right corner of the Twitch.tv homepage.
    2. Click the CLAIM OFFER button for the Trove: Dragon & Holocycle Bundle.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Thumbs up Bad choice

should of given a golden dragon effigy since I'm sure a lot of people already have that dragon.

Thanks for the fix
    Under Mastery rank 20 use this referral code for free class coin
    Referral code : YYJENTHP7JY22NQGKTFJ
    Direct link to RAF https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Id join but id need you to give me something i can use. Not stuff ive already had forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerp View Post
    Id join but id need you to give me something i can use. Not stuff ive already had forever.
    I fully agree.

fix dont work

i have no option to " unlink "
    it just tells me my twitch is already linked to an account even though i just made it having never had a twitch account befor today.

I keep getting this error message on twitch site when I try to claim items "Something has gone wrong. Please try again later.". My trion account is linked with twitch acct.

i already had all of this stuff :/

So. I play on ps4, and my account is linked. I’ve tried both steps, but I’m on phone. For some reason, I’m not getting my loot.

+ Reply to Thread