+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This game hates me?!?

This game hates me?!?

OK, so I've played Trove for over a year now and put over 3000 hours into this game. I have dealt with the bugs and crashes. I have kept playing even though the Devs messed certain things up and took them time to fix. I have put up with classes being unbalanced and people always giving me flack for being the characters I am even though I am above 20k power rank! But I kept playing this game because I WANT to love this game! This game has so much charm and so much creative content! I love playing to collect all the materials I need to craft different mounts, allies, costumes and more! And so... I just hit 450 mastery rank and got rewarded 20 radiant sovereigns, so I bought 20 empowered gem boxes! Praying for my FIRST diamond dragon egg drop or my THIRD prism of light, I opened my boxes to get absolute garbage. Best thing was a 1 star stellar gem. This is torturous at this point! A lot of my friends have all or most stellar auras, and many have got all 3 diamond dragon egg drops. Every single week is the same for me, I have so much hope when I open my boxes just to be horribly let down, all the while noobs are getting diamond dragon eggs! This terrible RANDOM NUMBER GENERATION is an awful thing to keep at the core of a game. It makes me hate my experience playing this game and makes me feel like I am wasting my time and money. Even the new "dragon fragments" exhibit this. I used to collect all these different materials and go through stages of crafting a dragon. Now I just have to do the same thing over and over again and hope I get lucky. It's not fun anymore. I wouldn't care how hard the prisms of light are to get or the dragon frags as long as they were actually obtainable to me! I have friends that got diamond dragon eggs and they don't even play Trove anymore. If the Devs are going to keep ignoring their long time supporters, and not address some of these game breaking issues, I will have to say that I cannot play Trove anymore or recommend it to anyone. Thanks to anyone who actually read this! Sincerely , WonderGoby

Dont you have enough diamond drag shards by now to craft all 3? I got 2k hours in and have 1200+ dragonite and an extra egg. Plus all stellar auras and 5 prisms in my chest. You must have horrible luck lol

I will have enough diamond dragonite in another month to craft my third egg! But this is part of my point, I never got the experience of being "gifted" a rare egg in this game, I had to login everyday AND have high enough total power rank to get this amount of diamond dragonite. On top of that now I do not have all that dragonite to level my gems with boosters, as someone would who was "gifted" the egg/eggs. Also, why can't I loot collect a diamond dragon egg for 400 dragonite fragments?!? That would help mitigate this problem somewhat as at least you wouldn't feel cheated out of all that diamond dragonite! THAT IS MY POINT EXACTLY!!! HOW DO YOU HAVE 5 EXTRA PRISMS AND ALL AURAS AND I ONLY HAVE 2!!!? I am in the top 200 players in this game, I should get rewarded for such, not punished.

+ Reply to Thread