+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Mount] Dinky Dreadnawwt

[Mount] Dinky Dreadnawwt

Hi there.

I think we can agree on the thing that many people are longing for the Mk I Dreadnought Prototype because it's big and special and stuff. Unfortunately it's not quite easy to get one so I thought of a fun little "consolation" for those who don't own that mount (including myself :P). Allow me to present...

...the Dinky Dreadnawwt!

This mod replaces the Fae Wildweaver. (I found it so that that's the most widely/easily accessible spider mount.) If you're interested, you can download it from Trovesaurus or from the Steam Workshop.

Notes:
    • As you might have noticed, the Dreadnawwt has pointy feet compared to its original. As much as I wanted to have the authentic paws, those were awkwardly clipping into the ground, so I settled for a simple design.

As always, feedback is appreciated. Also, big thanks for the help to the kind folks on that specific Discord server! (You know who you are! )

Enjoy! =)
    In-Game Name: MagicMate | Mastery Rank: 400+
    Mods:

Looks amazing as I said on that server now we only need that one Drednaught costume to get ingame and we have a full kit

Cute mini dread! Pretty high quality imo, would look fantastic with the shadow hunter shadow shroud costume. Keep up the good work

This is pretty cool. Seems like something they could add to the Mk I Prototype Cache.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

cool a chibi version of a dd mount

Wow, thanks a lot everyone, I'm glad you like it! I was a little bit afraid how it gets handled but looks like it was received well, I'm happy for that!
    In-Game Name: MagicMate | Mastery Rank: 400+
    Mods:

this is quite nice
    IGN: ROUGE02

i could use one of these as an ally to follow me in my Larger Version. Kappa
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for flux, I can tell you I don't do hand outs. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that can solo Ultra Daughter of the Moon and make me a nightmare for someone like you.

The mount looks awesome. Nice choice in helmets as well. ;P

^ Easter egg. Click it to hatch it.

+ Reply to Thread