+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sudden drop reduction

Sudden drop reduction

Hello,
    I appear to be experiencing a sever drop reduction in stellars during current shadow tower runs.
    At 3499 magic find I tend to pop one every other run or so, or on overruns during dragon dungeon challenges.

While this could just be a dead run, I was also not receiving loot boxes yesterday at the normal rate yesterday clearing over 3 pages on average before a single would pop.

At this point I'm pretty sure the account is bugged.

Finally there are five egg fragment types that appear to be COMPLETELY absent from my loot pool.

I have done clear after clear and absolutely nothing.

The two mains I am concerned with are Kami and Preserver, although Ice, Starfire and iridescent are not rolling.
    On the flip side I can easily get one bubble egg fragment (while fishing for jade) every one to two hours.
    This suggests and issue as I have heard others complain that these will not drop for them ever.
    I could care less about iridescent as I finally found it was better to simply earn the flux and get the egg, however the absence of the others especially Kami is disturbing.

With paid patron, the lack of loot boxes yesterday (and kami frags) is really annoying as I do not feel that I am receiving what I have paid for. While 400% of nothing is still nothing, and technically mathematically correct, I again feel there is an issue.

Before anyone sees this and tells me that a loot pool can't be bugged I have one phrase for you:

CE-34878-0 (x15-20 or more per day)

Just sayin'

Farm for preserver frags for 10-12 hours with a full movespeed GS/NN. I got lucky and it only took me around 14 hours to get all my frags but the last one took me 7 hours by itself. They are extremely hard to find, youll eventually find some, just keep grinding.

Plus the bubble one is extremely common compared to the others, which is why that one is easy to get.

You don't understand. If I was getting them in hours this wouldnt be here. If I were getting them in "days" this wouldn't be here. Try weeks with 0 results.

Update on drops

After my initial post I did receive one additional Kami Fragment and stellar drops returned to normal.
    This lasted roughly 3 hours.

I have had yet another error after which drop rates reduced again dramatically.
    The error is a data corruption error and is rampant in your code.
    Please correct the issue.

For relevant purposes, my magic find is 3499, I have completed all but one dragon (bubble) which I can farm without RNG drops. I am in a Level 9 club which has a tier 3 stable totem and hardly ever see talismans.

At this stage I have recently completed enough neon city only dungeons to generate 108 shadow gem boxes which drop at roughly 33% meaning roughly 300 bosses. In that time I have received 2 stellars.

Again is my patron worthless? I certainly will not spend a single dime more until this issue is addressed. May even give Sony a call.

I will begin tracking by Robotic Salvage to have a clear cut idea of how many viable bots Ive killed without kami drops. At this stage I have over 800, and will measure in 650 chunks as this is the requirement for the dragon.

Really a frag ought to drop on par average with the amount listed for dragon build requirements, i.e. about 1 per 650 salvage earned , 1 per 2000 sunlight bulbs etc. (this is just a suggestion.)

Remember that with chaos rewards now un-tradable, stellar souls completely devalued and the market trashed, there is really no need to get coins or greater caches until these fragments drop. IF all dropped at the rate that bubble frags did, you would see a MASSIVE surge in greater cache sales. The number of players buying jade in the market is proof.

'just something to keep in mind.

3499 mf getting a stellar drop every 150 dungeons is about right, you wont start getting common stellars until 4k. My first stellar ever was found at 3600 and i have 2k hours in trove, lol. You do realize you can buy golden dragon eggs from the marketplace right? Almost everyone i know has bought spinner and kami eggs cause they are not worth farming. Myself included. I farmed the preserver, sunlight bulb, bubble and void frags, will probably work on glacial next.

Its not data corruption, its RNG. These dragons require a lot of time tryharding farming, watching netflix while killing a spider every minute isnt gonna get you the dragons

+ Reply to Thread