+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Club Gardening bug.

Unhappy Club Gardening bug.

I planted 500 mushroom trees under a hole in my club world, i left the game for a few minutes, logged back on check the tees, its gone. i plant 1000 steed feed trees, 739 of them went missing, 500 bottle trees, 360 went missing. Any dev willing to help me check if my friend took it or not please, he's my real life friend, I trusted him that he didn't took them. If devs are able to check what blocks has been destroyed by who, please contact me. thanks.

You can check the club log to see who did what. Which ought to display the most recent edits to the club world and its inventories.

/club log <clubName>
    Under Mastery rank 20 use this referral code for free class coin
    Referral code : YYJENTHP7JY22NQGKTFJ
    Direct link to RAF https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Ive had this issue before where ive planted a mass amount of items and had some of the turn invisible... They were actually still there, I just couldn't see them.

Switch to gun slinger and fire into the area you think the stuff is planted in. When i did this it would hit and harvest the invisible gardening items. Not sure what causes this, doesn't happen consistently for me.
    I almost always have a giveaway going! My Current Active Giveaway is a $25 amazon giftcard!

Trove IGN: PlagueTV (Mastery 320+)
    I stream! Twitch.tv/PlagueTV
    I love Twitter! @Plague_TV

Under Mastery 20? Click this for a free class coin .... and it helps me out too (yay referral codes!)

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by SadDeath View Post
    I planted 500 mushroom trees under a hole in my club world, i left the game for a few minutes, logged back on check the tees, its gone. i plant 1000 steed feed trees, 739 of them went missing, 500 bottle trees, 360 went missing. Any dev willing to help me check if my friend took it or not please, he's my real life friend, I trusted him that he didn't took them. If devs are able to check what blocks has been destroyed by who, please contact me. thanks.
    Check what Plague_Bearer suggested to see if the plants are still there but invisible. If they are, update us here so we can check out that bug. If not you can submit a ticket and we can look into if they were collected or if something else happened.

When attacking plants what I think happens is a plant brakes and the one next to it copies it but doesnt get collected. If try placing something else down you can find specifically where or just attack the area again. Its easier to reload the world so it renews the plant models
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

+ Reply to Thread