+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for gameplay

19. Empowered Gem Transmuting. Being able to change the type(water, air, fire) and/or ability(passivie) of a gem.

20. Class gem neutrality. Have class gems not have a type and be able to be placed in any empowered gem slot.

21. 1-2 minute warning before hourly challenge to give some time to find the right biome.

22. Be able to place a loot collector ANYWHERE.

22. Everything is tradeable. Chaos chests, all fragments, souls, gear, costumes... Glim.
    23. Magic find affects more than just gear drops.
    24. Nothing is gated. Everything is farmable.
    25. Cornerstones in club worlds.
    26. Cornerstones in club worlds.
    27. Cornerstones in club worlds.
    28. The Boomeranger gets buffed. His bomb does 100 billion damage.

23. Class completion XP Boost. When a class gets to level 30 your account gets an XP boost, decreasing the time to level up remaining classes.

24: How about a U9 version of each biome?
    25: Jumping Jadefin able to be fished up in every kind of Lake?
    26: Trade titan souls in shadowy market for lunar souls, 10 or 15 for one lunar soul.

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    27. Buff Titan's Treasures. Please see my thread in PS4 section for more info.
    28. Add PTS for PS4/XBOX
    29. Make Mastery levels all require 100 Mastery, not increasing when you pass level 300.
    30. Make Rampages 30 minutes after Dragon Challenges. I want dragon coins more than lesser neon caches!
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

#I'm on Reddit now!#

Quote Originally Posted by Dakshay View Post
    23. Class completion XP Boost.
    24. Inventory item tracker. I've seen this in other games and it's really convenient while grinding for specific items. I've seen them be a permanent part of the HUD or a pop-up that is displayed when you collect the selected item.

Club Prize Chest

A type of chest that can hold a few items to be collected by a club member from a member with sufficient privlages to permit it. The player can see and be eligable for the prizes for doing tasks specified by ranked members. Perhaps ranked members could set the winning members name to allow collection. I would also consider letting untradable mounts from chaos chest be placable in the club prize chest.

Maybe to balance the untradable chaos drops with a system of what the contests can envolve so people don't exploit to easily exchange otherwise untradable mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakshay View Post
    24. Inventory item tracker.
    25. Pet enhancement. Some pets say "chance to blast with fire" in their description but this ability is not visually noticable during gameplay. Could there be a form of equipment for pets that give them a passive ability similar to the world bosses with auras?

+ Reply to Thread