+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for gameplay

Exclamation Ideas for gameplay

Random thoughts and Ideas

1. Having the resource inventory page "wrap around". So you can scroll UP from your flux to jump to the bottom where the forged souls are.

2. The almighty, #1 PC mod(in my opinion) - the [OPEN ALL] button for boxes. Our poor (A) buttons will thank you.
    Edit: improved opening method coming soon! Thank you Trion!

3. Claims - Can adventure rewards not go into claims?

4. A setting toggle or an epic pose where we can see our own name. To screenshot our red/gold/purple names.
    Edit: we now have beautiful blue and orange names that can also not be seen.

5. A different icon for yourself on the map(different color compass). Edit: next update we will be able to see ourselves when in a sea of other players.

6. See the announcement from all your clubs like old club page under the club names.

7. Fast fishing included with Patron or make fishing a profession.
    Edit: fast fishing added to Tuesday daily bonus. Awesome!

8. Have enemies drop flux instead of glim.

9. Everdark Tower/dungeon/boss/mobs that drop class gem fragments. Take them out of empowered gem boxes?

10. A favorites tab in class selector. Where you can add 1-3 classes and only see the ones you choose.

11. A "flashlight" while underground. Sometimes when I go into a cave or I'm digging in my club everything goes completely black, even during "daytime".
    Edit: I have noticed huge improvement in underground areas recently.

12. Gem system/forger - Make the "dots" an item that work like pearls on gear.

??. Do you have any other ideas/thoughts that could be helpful/useful/convenient while playing the game?

13. Luxion - What if he gave out quests and items? A daily quest for 10-20 dragon coins while he is here would be a great reward for new players

14. See your flux while in the market place.

15. President's chest in club world. Extra storage just for the leader/owner of the club. Most leaders take permissions away from the officer chest so only they can use it, which defeats the purpose.

16. Diamond dragonite(DD) sink - add Greater Dragon caches to the crucible with DD as the(one) of the crafting materials

You forgot what they need more than anything is proper end game pvp not the rubbish thats in the game already.

18. Improve game chat visually.

Ideally, I would like to see different colors for each club. At times they can look like the same shade of green. However, I know colors are important and are used for special cases.

Otherwise a little text formatting would help:
    [Chat][Player Name]: message

1. Commands for class changes.
    2.Mouse compatibility for the UI that was not changed for platform friendlyness on the Xbox.
    3.A quantity box for marketplace deals so one deal is easily coppied to multiple slots.
    4.Seconding the wrap around for flux inventory.
    5.Making flux sellable via a linked paypall account.(I feel this would attract alot more players and promote your own sales, given flux can be made off of most of the deals in one way or another.)
    5. More building options in club worlds: Floating, stretch and expand, fill color, ect.
    6.With such a large mount collection, it seems sad that mounts cannot be upgraded and tweeked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bongokarathkara View Post
    5.Making flux sellable via a linked paypall account.(I feel this would attract alot more players and promote your own sales, given flux can be made off of most of the deals in one way or another.)
    All this will attract are gold sellers/spammers/bots to the game. If you want global to be spammed with bots advertising illegal gold sites, then go ahead with this rubbish.

Bots are avoidable with programming and if transactions could be made on the game gold selling sites would loose all their costomers. No one is going to third party garbage if the game already compensates. That would be rubbish.

Lightbulb Personal Adventures

A way in the crafting UI to set an adventure showing all the parts that need to be collected and how much you have. A similar way to set up your own goals would benifit alot in getting a realistic idea of what an item is worth before you stick it on the market. Selling a set of Neon Nightshade wings for 150k, when a small part of making those wings is collecting 1000 robotic salvage, is robbing yourself blind and the players miss out on the playtime it would have taken to do it. Promote a smoothe playing experience while disuading deals that binifit no one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bongokarathkara View Post
    Bots are avoidable with programming and if transactions could be made on the game gold selling sites would loose all their costomers. No one is going to third party garbage if the game already compensates. That would be rubbish.
    You might want to brush up on the terms of use you agreed to as well:

https://www.trionworlds.com/en/legal...#_Toc451504955

"You may not sell Virtual Items for “real” money, or exchange such Virtual Items for value outside of the Game."

Flux would count as a virtual item.

Clearly there is a good reason Trion have included this.

+ Reply to Thread