Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Luxion Loot Feedback

One major problem with Luxion continues to be the vague description of what you are getting. I know a lot of people thought they were getting the recipe unlock for that LED block, particularly for that price. It needs to say if the item is deco or a style or recipe or whatever it is, besides just the mounts and a select few others. Another issue is not knowing if the item you are getting is tradable or not. It should be clearly labeled.

I feel like better information on what we are getting is more important than the loot at this point. The UI descriptions should be a major priority.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

What I would like to see, and was really hoping to see, are promo items you can't get.

Specifically, I want the Carnaval Coaster mag rail. I believe back when it was given to folks who helped with the Brazilian translations, it was said that this would be available through other means in the future.

I really like mag rails. I'd really like to see that come about (and now that I'm looking, I'm interested in the dome dancer and the feathered float as well).

Also, I'll add myself to the list of people who really wished there was a more noticeable advertisement for Luxion - I missed the lofty leftovers completely. I also think he should stay at least a week. Life happens and it seems like a really short window for exclusive items.

/my 2 cents

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    One major problem with Luxion continues to be the vague description of what you are getting. I know a lot of people thought they were getting the recipe unlock for that LED block, particularly for that price. It needs to say if the item is deco or a style or recipe or whatever it is, besides just the mounts and a select few others. Another issue is not knowing if the item you are getting is tradable or not. It should be clearly labeled.

I feel like better information on what we are getting is more important than the loot at this point. The UI descriptions should be a major priority.
    That's good feedback. I'll call this out to the team as well.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltStar View Post
    Having Luxion keep it's passed loot would be nice, but it would be too user friendly.
    Having a vendor carrying a hundred items that need to be scrolled through isn't as user friendly as you might think. If we are able to make changes to the way this kind of vendor works we may have more options. For now it's best to be ready for a rotating selection of items. The team is working on revamping the loot now so I think everyone is going to be much happier with the selections on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The team is working on revamping the loot now so I think everyone is going to be much happier with the selections on the way.
    Luxion concept is good, just not much effort has put on it.

A poor decision takes few mths to correct, how much more can trove player base handle...

I hope Devs can make a post regard Luxion revamp concept for feedback before implement.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Having a vendor carrying a hundred items that need to be scrolled through isn't as user friendly as you might think. If we are able to make changes to the way this kind of vendor works we may have more options. For now it's best to be ready for a rotating selection of items. The team is working on revamping the loot now so I think everyone is going to be much happier with the selections on the way.
    Give Luxion Dragonlings! They can sell the constant stuff in categories. Have Luxion sell only its category of items, then one dragonling could sell mounts, another mag riders, another allies, etc. This would no only let us keep the loot available, it also keeps the interface more manageable with clear labels - as each dragonling would have a name to reflect what it's selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post

yep i feel ripped off lol considering i still haven't found a LED recipe oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Wade View Post
    If you guys would like to keep adding decorations to Luxion's Loot, why not Trophies which are not obtainable anymore? I've been suggesting this for some time now, and I really think this could be a good idea. There are plenty of collectors on Trove who would love to see trophies like Weevil, Decompiler, Weird Fisheye being obtainable again. Maybe Candy Cornet, Flamotron and Tentacle Trophies as well? I mean, these 3 were event trophies that are not obtainable anymore, and as far as I know, they won't be used in any other events or things of the kind. I am a collector as well, and I would really love to see that on Trove again!

If you'd like to see some of the collectors in the game, you should really look at this thread by thebunkerman:
    http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...d-Club-Things*

These in-game clubs which have those collections are just a FEW of a lot of communities who collect as well. My club, as a matter of fact, collects 100 of each trophy. There are fish collections, mob collections, battle trophy collections and so on. But only a few people (sometimes, not even collectors) who have Weevil, Decompiler and Weird Fisheye. And it's really a shame that we don't get to get those again in game. I would LOVE to get those trophies. I mean, the trophies are already in game, but are not obtainable anymore so... PLEASE MAKE US HAPPY BY ADDING THEM! <3

~And as a note (because I know someone will ask about it), if you're thinking something like "Hey, but collectors wouldn't like to buy stuff! They'd like to get those dropped to them from mobs or any other thing, this wouldn't work"... Lemme tell you about something: I've seen a ton (and by that I mean A TON) of people on trade chat buying and selling trophies. This is really something that happens everytime. Most collectors won't even care if they drop those trophies or not, they just want their collection to grow up. So, buying those from Luxion wouldn't be a problem. Please add them <3
    They could always just delete them and replace them with invisible blocks like our old alpha benches that they did that with... and lose them forever no compensation.

Does anyone know if the Whispers of Chaos aura still drops from chaos chests? I can't remember ever seeing it. There are only a few on the market and it's prohibitively expensive, so that might be another item suitable for Luxion in the future.

9.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #69
    We've shuffled the loot table for Luxion based on your feedback and requests. We want to stay flexible on the loot and leave room for some surprises so we won't share all the loot of an upcoming visit but we'll give a good sense of what to expect.

Here's an intro post to discuss the latest Luxion loot. We may cover 2-3 items each visit which leave room for flexibility if something needs to change.

Luxion @ feb 15

New loot rotation is good.

Too bad it doesnt have a dragon coin/ greater dragon cache promo.

New player should be in need of dragon coin, shouldnt it be the time for Trion to grab some $$?

Stop adding weird idea like lootbox and start some promo...

Closed Thread