+ Reply to Thread

Thread: scam?

Thumbs up scam?

Hello,
    I bought the bundle in the deal store for 29,99 that included 2 dragon eggs but i can't unlock these instantly i have payed this much and i can't unlock them instantly this is unacceptable. At least give me the resources to unlock them it would take too long to get all of this and i assume this would be a mistake because if new players would like to have a dragon off of the start they would have to play over a month to grind all of these items.

LovelyBearHugs

You have the eggs, now you have to spend a week or two gathering dragon coins, it's not a big deal. The store page said eggs (and not golden eggs), and the resources in-game (i.e dragon crucible) show that eggs need materials to hatch them. If you're throwing money at the game without knowing what you're paying for, that's your own fault.

It does directly state that it grants dormant dragon eggs, which are the kind that still need resources. You got what the pack told you it contained, so this isn't a scam, even if it's a bit frustrating.

It is true the developers could improve the descriptions on that to explain you still need resources, though.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It was supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rare
    ~~ Main class: Dracolyte | Power Rank: 23,088 | Mastery: 425 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: Trove Wikia | | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 22/40 | 3/3 ~~

+ Reply to Thread