+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ping!!!

Question Ping!!!

Anyone now any news about fixing pings because its getting worse every week used to get only ground slams in mine own club world when i was building (only Monday and Friday for now) now i get teleport's and other crap if anyone now some info can you post it thank you.

It varied from day to day for me. Last night I was also getting some ground slams on new worlds after the start of a Biome challenge, but it normally improved within 15 minutes or so. I know that I had RTT times under 200 once it settled down.

This is how Trove ping is for a lot of people. Lots of rubberbanding and ping spikes with some periods of "playable" ping (200 range).

I'm in the US on a Gigabit connection and I usually get better WTT on EU when in adventure worlds.

To see which may work better for you, you can run some tests on the IPs listed here:
    https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/e...-network-tests

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

You can only fix your side of things (which can be an issue). Trove his a disgracefully high ping and there's nothing you can do about it. Busy worlds are the worst.

+ Reply to Thread