+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stuck in world log-in when I try to enter in a clubworld

Stuck in world log-in when I try to enter in a clubworld

Stuck in world log-in when I try to enter in a clubworld, this is tge third time may I'm stuck in this bug. If I log out from a clubworld, I can't play trove cause this bug!

Trion is screwing us over

our club does not work and hasnt for days. LVL 9 club froze in its tracks. I feel for the simple reason we where going to hit lvl 10 first and it scared some of the top clubs. we have lost daily xp that we never lose two days in a row because no one can log into our club and i feel its malicious and intentional. Incompitence and illegal on Trions part. I will be informing our huge community that makes up the 751 max members in XXX boys that Trion and trove dont care about them so why should we care about Trove? Time for a new game folks. Lots of revenue loss there and 5 months to fix a game is more than enough time. Crash #? i forget cuz it happens so much!

i wonder if the devs can see that no one from my max member club has played trove in 2 days? Every ticket i put in says the same thing that you are aware of this issue and are working on it but yet our club is still broken and when it is fixxed its not for long. This is a malicious attempt to stop XXX Boys from reaching lvl 10 first.

+ Reply to Thread