+ Reply to Thread

Thread: club fixtures working correctly?

club fixtures working correctly?

I thought I read somewhere that the shrine of vitality was a 25% max health bonus. I talked my club president into making it for the bonus and the bonus was about 2%. Is it supposed to be that low?

I believe once you upgrade your fixtures, you will get the max bonus.
    || MASTERY: 540+ ||

Quote Originally Posted by Sam C View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that the shrine of vitality was a 25% max health bonus. I talked my club president into making it for the bonus and the bonus was about 2%. Is it supposed to be that low?
    So you see 2% increase of your total hp? Can you give more details of what is your initial hp and after fixture bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam C View Post
    25% Max Health of your Base Health not your total Health

So for example if you already had 900% MH then you would barely see any difference in total health. It would turn into 925% MH

Another example if your base health was 55.000 MH and you have 900% MH that means you have 550.000 total health, after you get 25% MH fixture your total health will be 563.750, when you get 100% mh fixture it will be 605.000 total health

+ Reply to Thread