Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dev Q & A thread - January 12, 2018

Club Leader board broken?

static numbers simply added together and displayed but yet list is broken? Seems intentional.

• Will there be special worlds with a playstyle similar to the tutorial world?
    • When will there be the next Blocky Bonus?
    • During last year's Snowfest, mimics tend to appear in snowfest dungeons. Will they be implemented to ordinary dungeons?

More of a suggestion. Culinary Mancer (magic tank) 1st Skill Appeteaser: massive health regen and taunt. 2nd skill No soup for you: Toss pot of soup dealing DMG and confusing(stunning enemies), ULT Main course/buffet: set out a table that explodes doing damage and dropping food for partymembers to heal and Energy Regen. Please and thank you tweak it how you want.

Can we expect tough mobs designed for endgame stats outside of shadow towers in the near future? (similar to how sky giants worked in early 2015)

5.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #15
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimilee View Post
    Are you thinking about the possibility to change the club name ? With an event, with money or credit, ... It would be nice
    I think the issue preventing this thus far has been a technical one with the way clubs were implemented. Following up with the team and we'll see if we can get an answer for Friday. If not, we're still interested in giving players this power but it may not be something that can be done on a technical level.

Is there an ETA on the Racing Raptors being swapped out of Chaos Chests with something else?

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

I second AshaMarie's dracolyte question. It's been a favorate since launch, it burns me that it has zero relevance in endgame beyond possibly solo farming.

Also,

Do you have any plans for introducing any additional professions?

Will you guys be adding the different types of other grass(e.g. the long one from the forbidden spires or seaweed from the treasure isles) to the gardening Bench?
    Also, possibly releasing the certain decorations only found when creating Dungeons in the metaforge?
    And Lastly , will you guys think over the idea of making passive npcs (like the squirrels) from the tutorial world or hub available to clubs?(make them intangeble for a few reasons).Maybe even make static npcs like the merchants available for clubs( so maybe we could decorate stalls ,etc..)
    With the static merchants maybe you can even expand on that, you guys can implement a resource donation system to the clubs( e.g. shapestone, diamonds, chaos cores,etc), once a certain threshold is achieved , the npc merchants start selling goods, fisherman npcs can sell Jadefins(why not? XD) ,other types os merchants can sell unique recipes,a blacksmiths npc can sell unique weapon styles and maybe even more, but like i said , it can be expanded on.

① Is there anything I can do, as a player, to get myself the fifth spinner fragment, I had been farming all last week and I didn't get a single one.
    Or maybe, can you guys put fragments back into the Greater Dragon Caches for a little bit longer? Now that I have flux, I would be able to purchase more than enough to get one.
    ② Can you make Luxion give more useful items? He only comes twice a month, and I feel us waiting for one new item is just a little weird. Can you give him old CC items, like the Personal Pop Parade Mag Rail, or even the Festive Feigh Sleigh Mount?
    IGN : DrNinja

10.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #20
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    Is there an ETA on the Racing Raptors being swapped out of Chaos Chests with something else?
    Yup! Info here.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast