+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Striders is recruiting

If you're still looking for people, here I am IGN : Rigels Boom 16000 PR / SH 14000 ect ...

My ign is - dayman38 id love to join your club havent really been in an active club since i started playing would love to help it grow my main is 11k pr draco but i play several classes

IGN: Hoopleess
    I would like to join

This Thread is really outdated, The Striders is now a level 8 utility club. It has utility fixtures such as the beacon of heroes, repose of heroes, and club merchant. It is not a club to use as your primary but a club to use as utility purposes. Chat is disabled since this club has no use for chat, however chat permissions are given upon request. If you still wish to join, please leave your IGN after this post in the format:
    IGN: {ingamename}
    I want chat permissions: Yes/No

Just going to add that The Striders is now a utility club for The North. If you want an invite to our main club, the discord link is here https://discord.gg/MrTn5eT
    You are all more than welcome to join The Striders for it's epic npc quests and/or The North for the active community!
    RECRUITING: THE NORTH & FAZ ESSE || MASTERY: 430+ || Be wary of this scam/exploit!

+ Reply to Thread