+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Striders is recruiting

The Striders is recruiting

The Striders is a club welcome to anyone who wants to take part in a helpful and social community. We do plenty of giveaways in order to help out new players. We are a level 5 club and are dedicated to go even further. There are a few expectations we set for our fellow members.
    1) We do not appreciate any sort of spamming in the club chat.
    2) We are very strong with this one, do not mistreat other players in any form, even if they are not in the club.
    3) If you have an issue about someone in the club, bring it to an officer+, they'll sort it out.
    As most of you may know clubits keep the club running, we do not require you to donate at all, donations are appreciated however. We encourage you to collect adventurine and buy yourselves something neat at our level 3 merchant.

If you believe you meet most of these requirements, leave your IGN [In game name] below so an officer can invite you.

Hey! I would like to join your club, my Ign is MechanicalNinja and would love to join a new club! I hope we will be a great club in the future and will help any way I can!

Can I join?

Hey! I would like to join your club, my Ign is MechanicalNinja and would love to join a new club! I hope we will be a great club in the future and will help any way I can! So Idk the difference between quick or advanced reply, so i'm doing both

I'd love to join, ign is octozor

Hey I'd love to join as well my IGN is IdanAmar

Hey i would like to join IGN: Deathflows

Hey I'd love to join, my IGN : Vantam
    Thanks

I would like to join, my IGN is Lachim2005.
    Thanks

Hey, I would like to join. My IGN is Tsuzure. Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread