+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Racing Raptor 4th time winner in a row.

Thumbs up Racing Raptor 4th time winner in a row.

4 week in a row, Racing Raptor are the tradable item in chaos chest. Whoever in charge of chaos chest loot rotation, wake up!

I've gotten 7 racing raptors from CC.

That's probably my one frustration with Trove, the inability to communicate effectively with the game developers. There are plenty of insightful forum posts and a very large proportion are left unheard, it's only a select few that were lucky to be seen. Not blaming individual on the Trove team, they need a dedicated team hearing suggestions, interpreting them, and conveying them to the developers and a team to convey back to the community why or why not it is feasible. It's often a one sided conversation which is creating a huge dissonance between the developers and the community. The racing raptor has been mentioned so many times I'm appalled that it hasn't been noticed and is a clear indicator of the problem.

I'm certain Trove doesn't want to hire these people. It's a cost to the company and the effects and benefits are hard to pinpoint. Trove really needs to select a handful of players to fill this void who are active community members.

Fasti, do you think you could get us an answer on this? Why has this been the tradable for 4 weeks in a row and it's not being rotated out with something else? Have Chaos Chests changed or is this a bug?

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

INB4:
    Chaos Chests are now random and that's just bad RNG on rotations.

(I wouldn't be surprised tbh)

That's like Sony PS3 random where they accidentally generated the same number leading to the ability of calculating the private keys.

It's really bizarre how the devs are avoiding this like the plague. I've asked quite a few of them and they completely ignore it. I wonder what the issue is. I'd be happy with at least an acknowledgement that they are looking into it.

Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile

We're still waiting for an answer on this case... 5 weeks in a row, does that mean we will end the year with a racing raptor family in our personnal chest?
    IGN: LeCanardDeBagdad

Main ice sage with 23.6k pr, knight 23k pr. Both built as dps.

I don't advocate forum disobedience, but after 5 weeks of trying to get clarification in many different ways, would anyone detest if I made 10 identical threads? I'm at 9 racing raptors now.

9.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #9
    Senior Community Manager
    The Racing Raptor being in the Chaos Chests for five straight weeks is a bug. We're working to fix it but no ETA just yet. From the outside many bugs seem very simple which can add to the frustration when they aren't fixed quickly.

In this case, whatever the cause isn't such a simple thing so it's taking some time. We'll definitely let people know when it's addressed,

Thanks so much for acknowledging this. It's nice to finally hear something back.

+ Reply to Thread