+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Dragon] Paletta, The Colourful Canvas

[Dragon] Paletta, The Colourful Canvas

~ Paletta, The Colourful Canvas ~

~ Painter of worlds and harbinger of colour. ~

~********~

Having once returned all colour to Trove amidst the Moon Goddess' destruction, Paletta now soars the skies, taking pleasure in restoring vibrancy to the dullest corners of the world.

~********~

~********~

This mod is based on the awesome concept by DianaChan !

This is my first dragon mod, and I have DianaChan to thank for the opportunity to create it based on her concept (I'm not great at conceptualizing >~<) !
    It has custom VFX for paint dripping from its wings and tail, as well as differently coloured paw prints!

~********~

Replaces :
    Dracocolatl, the Mellower

Download :
    Trovesaurus
    Steam Workshop

~********~

It's very true to the Reference, great work!!
    One thing I can say is that it feels a little empty on the shading and the liquid effects, though since paint isn't necessarily transparent,
    you could always have Waxy as a good form of material mapping to make it really feel true to the texture and consistency! :D
    Another thing I wanna say is that you should really try to input your own creativity into the Dragon!
    I know it's a little hard to think of ideas, but if you put your mind to it, I'm sure you can do it! <3
    [like the paintbrush dreadlocks as you mentioned in Discord, that's actually a pretty neat idea!!]
    Keep up the good work Clary, you got this, I believe in you, and I believe in your progression, wooo! >:D

All of the paint on the dragon actually uses the waxy specular map, so. xP
    And I did add my own input, namely the wings! I had an idea for the tail as well which I'm messing with but it'll take me like a day to be able to start taking screenshots and updating because of my internet. >~<

Quote Originally Posted by ClaryKitty View Post
    All of the paint on the dragon actually uses the waxy specular map, so. xP
    And I did add my own input, namely the wings! I had an idea for the tail as well which I'm messing with but it'll take me like a day to be able to start taking screenshots and updating because of my internet. >~<
    Legit?! I can't tell, then again I gotta wait 'till night time, whoops, I got excited, my bad! D:
    But if that's the case, more input then? the more originality the better? ;D

I absolutely ADORE THIS!!
    The touches you gave it made it stand out a bit more, which i LOVE.
    I'm surprised you were able to do the different colored drips of paint and the paw prints, im very, very impressed.
    10/10, I approve this.

My Referral Code for your free class coin! (works only if you are under mastery 20) DMXHD7DLXYN3RZZL7QRM
    IGN: IDianaChanI
    ~~ Want to contact me? Twitter: @DianaDoesArt ~~

could you fill the wings even more? that would be epic

+ Reply to Thread