+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Not able to connect to Trove servers.

Not able to connect to Trove servers.

Hi, I have been unable to login to the Trove servers for close to 12 hours now, where at the start of the game I press 'Play' and it is unable to connect to the game after loading for a few minutes. It's not a network issue as I have reset every piece of hardware related to the game and internet, I also reinstalled Trove just to be certain, and I still cannot log in. I'm able to log in to other Xbox live accounts onto Trove, and any other games also work fine, it's just the one account having a problem with the servers. If anyone has any solutions to the issue, any help would be greatly appreciated. And I have also put a ticket in already, but due to conflicting time zones, I don't think I'll get a response for at least a few hours from Trion. Thanks.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Still having trouble connecting?

It's sort of alright now I guess. It's been about a week since the issue started, and after going through all the steps with your support I still don't entirely think it's a network issue as it was always working fine for me on other accounts and every other part of my internet was fine. I packed away my Xbox for a few days and when I went on again today, I factory reset it just to see if it would change anything, and now the game finally works. I can connect, though I have disconnected a few times, and at least one of those times I got to received user acknowledgment before it crashes again, but afterward it let me back on, so I don't know for how long it will all continue to work.

+ Reply to Thread