+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Buying stuff from the store

Buying stuff from the store

I bought the 18.500 credit pack, but i dont get any radiant soverings or golden ticket chests, then i buy the dragon hoard pack and the snowfest pack, but i dont get any of that either, even though it says i own it and its taken away my credits

Same happened to me. I bought 8500 credits pack, received no radiant sovereigns, then bought the dragon hoard pack as well, received nothing even tho it says owned.

i just bougt somthing on the store aswell today just the simple starterpack bundle. and did not get it.. it pulled the 5euro from my steam account tho -_-

Angry xbox store in trove is not working

Didn't get anything from the dragon hoard pack also i bought 18500 credits, i got the credits but nothing else.

I didnít receive purchases

I bought the 60 credit pouches but didnít check and also got the 18500 pack but didnít receive any of my purchases not sure what to do

6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Senior Community Manager
    Hey there,

Just wanted to follow up on this with you. Have the items arrived yet? Sometimes there can be a bit of a delay but they usually arrive very quickly after changing worlds or restarting the game.

The current Xbox Service Status page shows no issues, but there may have been delays earlier.

I bought the 5000 credits pack and received the credits but nothing else than i had purchased the snowfest pack and didnt receive the joyous dragon egg from it (xbox one not pc or ps4)

8.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by SiNisterTrauma View Post
    I bought the 5000 credits pack and received the credits but nothing else than i had purchased the snowfest pack and didnt receive the joyous dragon egg from it (xbox one not pc or ps4)
    How long ago was the purchase made? Try closing the Trove app completely then launch it again and see if you have the dormant egg.

I made the puchase about 10 mins ago on my xbox and have closed it and opened it twice now and nothing is there for me i checked again just a moment ago and the only thing missing is the dormant egg from the pack

10.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #10
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by SiNisterTrauma View Post
    I made the puchase about 10 mins ago on my xbox and have closed it and opened it twice now and nothing is there for me i checked again just a moment ago and the only thing missing is the dormant egg from the pack
    Definitely odd. Go ahead and submit as ticket for us. I strongly suspect the egg will arrive shortly, but just to be safe it's best to get the ticket to support ASAP. They'll check this out for you. If the egg arrives later, you can close out the ticket on your side via that link as well.

+ Reply to Thread