+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Please help. Wanting to transfer progress

Please help. Wanting to transfer progress

To make it short and sweet I want to transfer my kids progress from my psn id to hers. She just got a ps4 and I wanna play online with her. She's got a lot of hours into her neon ninja. Any help will be appreciated! Thank you.
    What I've done so far is unlinked from my console and linked to hers but it still has her starting as a new player.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hey there,

Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer class progress between accounts. In Trove it's the account makes progress and Classes are avatars with their own individual contribution to the whole.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Even if she logs in with my Glyph account?
    Thanks

I've tried to login with my Glyph account at her house but that did absolutely nothing. Whats the real point of linking an account if you can't transfer it from PS4 console to a different PS4 console.
    Thanks in advance.

What kind of sorry sack of anuses is this? Got a new PS4, put password so son doesn't spend money, lo and behold he can surely add funds to the PS wallet. Mind you this was figured out after a month of progression on 50$ worth of gifts to him on this minecraft wannabe. I decide "Hmmmmm MAYBE I just make a child account. I did, goto login with his email and PW, *BAM* no progression. Can't even log in. I check here and what do you know... can't do it if I wanted to."

So... I am a software developer, I know code, C++, Java, and several more. The fact that this is not a supported feature is not only ridiculous, but quite frankly insane for a children's game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tntdankester View Post
    To make it short and sweet I want to transfer my kids progress from my psn id to hers. She just got a ps4 and I wanna play online with her. She's got a lot of hours into her neon ninja. Any help will be appreciated! Thank you.
    What I've done so far is unlinked from my console and linked to hers but it still has her starting as a new player.
    You say she has levelled neon ninja up and dont want to loose it but have you levelled any class on your psn or can you start afresh?

You canít teransfer level and mastery progress but you can transfer anything thatís tradable(some gear, flux, resources, etc.) through a trusted club official or just trade with her new account when she makes a new psn id.

Bro transer all game data to het ps4 aside from trove use hers and give her yours.....peoblem semi solved lol

+ Reply to Thread