+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clubworld take over ?

Angry Clubworld take over ?

My clubworld was recently taken over by someone else ? My clubworld is AssKickersUnited. My account name for playstation is eparfitt1002. Created by me to be used by me and a couple of friends. A couple of days ago I noticed I am no longer president and a couple of random buildings popped up that I cannot destroy in this clubworld. I'm guessing it was hacked because I did not promote or invite these people.

Not sure what is going on here but would really appreciate some help please! Wasn't able to find any kind of in game help so I am posting here.

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    If you are offline for more than 30 days, someone is automatically promoted to President and you are demoted to Vice President. It is a very broken system in my opinion.
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

#I'm on Reddit now!#

Honestly my world was taken over too. by implementing a feature like this into a game is stealing from a players I put so much work into my club world and for someone just to take it for just for not being on for 30 days is a crime the trove team needs to fix this I also payed money for certain items in my world like those buildings you can get in the store trove team if you want your clubs to succeed you need to get rid of this feature.

+ Reply to Thread