+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I've lost my club leadership?

I already did, just waiting for reply...
    /joinworld Noodlers and give a prop!
    NEW to TROVE? Under Mastery 20 and need a class coin? Well, all you have to do is go to https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow and type in GEHMFMRYGFYLC797JF2Q into the code bar and click Apply! Now you have your free class coin!

Wow, Averam

Wow, Averam and you devs made a horrible club system. Terrible design. Absolutely terrible. All these ppl that made their own club; their own art - taken away. Given to someone who doesn't deserve nor care.

33 days offline

Yeah I also have the same problem but my current club president is away now for 33 days and the rank is still not mine or my friends . What do I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by King_trove1 View Post
    Yeah I also have the same problem but my current club president is away now for 33 days and the rank is still not mine or my friends . What do I need to do?
    you need to keep up on patch notes.
    this is no longer automatically done and presidents need to opt in.
    You also might want to brush up on permissions if you going run a club. You see this there.

Quote Originally Posted by King_trove1 View Post

It's actually 45 days.

Ive had this problem happen to me too. how do i submit a ticket and how many days does the person have to be inactive for in order for it to work?

same here + all my portals are gone/stolen, by an random.

1st:
    long time playing gamers said: "club does not work when leadership is gone for a month and we need new leader". so devs made the rule that if the leader is offline for 30 days (later it was made to 45 day) a RANDOM member got the club (and all in it !!!)

Possibility: a newby got the club and having no idea how clubs work, s/he took all and was happy.
    Result: CLUB IS DEAD AND ALL ITEMS AND RIGHTS GONE! And the FOUNDER never get something from his/her club back not the rights, items, name of the club ...

2nd:
    devs gave the possibility to choose (in club settings somewhere) a possible follower-group like officers.

Possibility: young clubs like mine can't find TRUTHWORTHY and DAILY GAMBLING and ENOUGH CLUB KNOWLEDGE people to set somemone as president-follower (well, I set some but they all lack on 1 or more of this abilities).
    Result: for example, I will have an accident, coming online after 50 days again, wanna relax in building in my club ... CLUB IS DEAD AND ALL ITEMS AND RIGHTS GONE! And the FOUNDER never get something from his/her club back not the rights, items, name of the club ...

3rd:
    THIS was MY BUILD, I [!] paid for the dragon crucible, I [!] paid or found the rare items like bears, I [!] got the trophies for killing in PvP, I [!] found the club and made it working ...

WHAT [#s*+((] mad brains could have the idea of creating this rules to take all MY work away???!!! And I think it is illegal for any game to make such rules. It is deadly for any game anyway ...

SUGGESTION: let the possibility to set a group as president-follower. if no group is set the founder will be president forever (or he/she changes the rights).

RESULTS:
    1+ The club may die but there are a lot of other clubs you can join.
    2+ Founder still keeps his/her items !!!
    3+ Other builders in the club still keep their items and still can build and plant !!!
    4+ When president comes back he/she can reaktivate the club.
    5+ No trouble for support about stolen items etc ...
    6+ And I can sleep happy without the fear to lose everything and the fun on playing and building in trove ...

+ Reply to Thread