+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I've lost my club leadership?

I've lost my club leadership?

I've built an enormous set of underground halls in my own club world, and now today I've logged in to find out that I'm not even the leader of my own damn club?
    I've dug out and placed several million blocks in a club that has a couple members, and now I'm the VP after I've done ALL the work regarding the club world and everything within it?

How do I regain leadership over which is rightfully mine?
    I'm a huge fan of doggos and puppers <3

Being inactive for 30 days results in moving the President rank to another active player (VP, Officer and lower, depending which one is active).
    The easiest way would be to just talk to the current President and make him give you the rank. You can try submiting a ticket too (but i don't know if support helps in such cases).

I just got back in the game, and you see me in the same situation.

I spent millions to build my club, have items in it that can not even be purchased today (I paid a fortune to have them), and when I come back, I lose my club with everything I put in it, and the worst, the club is not even active, the current "Leader", I do not know and is the only one that was soon in this last month, It's been seven days. --"

Angry I want my club back, with everything I put in it!

I left the game a few months because there was nothing to do here, I decided to return to the game today and I am greeted with the surprise that I lost my club and everything I put in it?

It took me years to put it all together, it was very difficult and I did everything myself, there are items there that can't even do it again, rare items that I had to make or pay too expensive to have.
    I do not want to lose everything like this, if I had been banished there all right, but I stayed a few months away, I can not be so penalized for it.

The club is not active, the current leader made his last login to 7 days, is the only one who still enters the game, apparently, just to keep the club.
    Plus, I don't know that person!

This was even considered when I was active in the game.
    Whether I play or not Trove, will depend on you, at the moment I'm furious!

Under your bed! In your closet! behind the shower curtain!
    that 30 day rule is kinda dumb. devs had to know it was gonna create problems with their already problematic game.
    IGN: Ships
    Troller and Provoker.

The 30 day rule is asinine.

And as for dragon crucibles and the like, they're all replaceable, but the sheer architectural value of my world is something that cannot be replaced. Wat do
    I'm a huge fan of doggos and puppers <3

It's always been possible to petition CS for a new leader if the current leader was gone more than 30 days. The change to automatic was needed. To many large well built clubs lay dormant because the leader decides to be absent from the game and the members start to leave because there is no leadership.

As much as people don't want to hear it, we own nothing in the game world per the ToS we all agree to just to be able to log into the game.

Same... I just logged in being gone for 6 months cuz my computer overheated...

My officers could of been promoted, INSTEAD they HAD to choose a RANDOM member to be promoted to leader...

My club is now RUINED!!!
    /joinworld Noodlers and give a prop!
    NEW to TROVE? Under Mastery 20 and need a class coin? Well, all you have to do is go to https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow and type in GEHMFMRYGFYLC797JF2Q into the code bar and click Apply! Now you have your free class coin!

I am no longer the leader of my club, Random MEMBER was promoted to President...

I was gone for about 6 months from trove. Now I have come back and my club is messed up! I was the leader of NOODLERS since BETA testing for Trove. With my friend AMOOKIE we made NOODLERS. I was the leader and he was Officer. Now I come back to trove and this RANDOM player got promoted to PRESIDENT by [UNKNOWN]? What???? And this happened 8 days ago according to the club logs. I just got back yesterday to the game.

Ok, I just checked the patch notes and I understand a bit more...

But why did Trove pick a random member instead of one of my officers? This is ruining my club!

Literally... A RANDOM MEMBER got promoted to president, but not one of my OFFICERS???

Please promote either me or Amookie back to president, and demote mzarky and Themighty13 from P and VP.

Devs, if you're reading this please atleast DO Something, either fix the clubs with an update or Promote me back to leader.

My club is literally ruined! I cannot demote TheMighty13 from VP and mzarky's last login was 38days ago... I cannot contact any of them!
    /joinworld Noodlers and give a prop!
    NEW to TROVE? Under Mastery 20 and need a class coin? Well, all you have to do is go to https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow and type in GEHMFMRYGFYLC797JF2Q into the code bar and click Apply! Now you have your free class coin!

I would get a ticket in for this. See below.

https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    I almost always have a giveaway going! My Current Active Giveaway is a $25 amazon giftcard!

Trove IGN: PlagueTV (Mastery 320+)
    I stream! Twitch.tv/PlagueTV
    I love Twitter! @Plague_TV

Under Mastery 20? Click this for a free class coin .... and it helps me out too (yay referral codes!)

+ Reply to Thread