+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Lucky Chest and Personal Lobby system

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    I'm closing all of my threads because of garbage community except for this one because this is my best idea.
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

I'm not sure if I want to play this game again after seeing what has changed during my 1-year break
    I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Oof, my last post on this thread reminded me of how I insulted Chronozilla on Reddit (still feel bad about that). Note that I no longer view this community as garbage, and haven't viewed it that way for the past year.

I just wanted to say that this really sucks, because I was told that my idea would be taken into consideration (got way too excited over that). I know that Fasti quit back in March, but I was hoping that at least some developer would give more info about this during a dev livestream (apparently those don't happen anymore). If anyone still wants this idea put into the game please reply here, but I've given up on Trove at least giving some consideration, especially on what happened to Theuglyone's account Ugly.

P.S. I don't remember if I made the lucky chest drops not-so-broken after feedback on reddit. If they are still broken, note that they were supposed to be nerfed.
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

I'm not sure if I want to play this game again after seeing what has changed during my 1-year break
    I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

+ Reply to Thread