+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Doubt about DPS Coeff and Maximum Health Coeff

Quote Originally Posted by Novuhz View Post
    Still I want a test damage number in game if it's actually matching with ur calculations. xD if it doesn't match then ur calculation are not right as well. Anyways doesn't matter anymore.
    Along with the top 10 list, I indicated how I do not know how they round. It was never my intention to get a perfect calculation for the coefficient, but I know the top 10 list is correct because small changes in MD and CD applied to rounding will not affect the order. I would subtract 0.191 MD and 0.0191 CD from the final values I gave you to get a more accurate calculation, but I agree that it doesn't really matter.
    IGN: Architect
    Referral Code: YNCGF39PMZK2N6HZPJCQ

I created a guide here: https://trovesaurus.com/page=2895/ho...alancing-stats
    The formula I gave you for maximizing health was incorrect because I didn't treat %MH like an additive bonus. It is fixed now.

I just want to know how to get as much health as possible. Is there an optimal way to get the boosts on either max hp or hp%, or does it equal the same regardless.

Like for instance what gives more health
    ***MH:MH%
    Or
    MH:***MH%

Or does it even matter

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan View Post
    I just want to know how to get as much health as possible. Is there an optimal way to get the boosts on either max hp or hp%, or does it equal the same regardless.

Like for instance what gives more health
    ***MH:MH%
    Or
    MH:***MH%

Or does it even matter
    You can figure it out if you use the equation MH = 100 * (%MH + 100) where HP = MH * (1 + %MH/100). For example, suppose you have 90k MH and 1000 %MH, then HP = 990k. The way to maximize your HP with the equation is to calculate MH = 100 * (1000 + 100) = 110k, which means you either need to get 20k MH from other sources or you can reroll for half of that amount: 100 %MH for 10k MH. If you reroll, then you get HP = 100k * (1 + 900/100) = 1 million. After you balance the stats, you can maintain that balance by increasing the pr of each stat equally. 2 pr = 1 %MH = 100 MH. This means you can put in the same amount of boosts into MH and %MH after you reach a balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctech View Post
    This means you can put in the same amount of boosts into MH and %MH after you reach a balance.
    If there is any doubt, I've actually done this on PTS when we had basically unlimited gems and boosters and all that.

I found that based on the dragons and bonuses I had at the time, having the following yielded me the best results:

Emps:
    MH with 3 boosts (x1)
    MH 1 boost, MH% 2 boosts (x2)

Smalls:
    MH 2 boosts, MH%1 boosts( x3)
    MH 1 boost, MH% 2 boosts (x3)

Thats a total of 14 into MH and 13 into MH%.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

+ Reply to Thread