+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] MERRY CHRISTMAS CODES! (8 Dragons, 26 Dream Codes, MORE!)

Exclamation [GIVEAWAY] MERRY CHRISTMAS CODES! (8 Dragons, 26 Dream Codes, MORE!)

Too soon?

Too bad!

(XRXKF2D9LHR92KRZQHZP That is a Streamer Dream Code, keep paying attention.)

CODES will be inside the Christmas video here: http://bit.ly/2D6GDOB

10 SDC
    3 Different Dragons
    1 infinifrigate
    1 Everdark Emissary Costume
    1 S'mores sweetness costume
    1 Cinnamel mount
    1 Taffy ray mount

(Still paying attention? 93CZ7ZLFWGWJQW3CLKQW)

IN THE COMMENTS SECTION, if you are subscribed, you have a chance to win:

10 SDC
    3 Different Dragons
    1 infinifrigate
    1 Everdark Emissary Costume
    1 S'mores sweetness costume
    1 Cinnamel mount
    1 Taffy ray mount

Lastly, I will be streaming here: http://bit.ly/2oUfHPd

During the Christmas Stream I will be giving away 2 more dragons, a ton of codes, and plenty of in game loot. Stream starts 9am PST/PDT, and you will want to be followed to enter.

(... FJLMCGRXMX72CCWQPXFH Because I like you all.)

I will be posting Streamer Dream Codes in the forum leading up to the big day so get ready!

Hey all hope you all are paying attention (W9CKE3YPMKREMCLC2DJL) since I am helping Insipid post these codes to the page.

hey again all, just dropping (L7ZCKT96N2NF7K3HG22P) off this thing hope you having a great holiday and keep checking for more of these codes from Insipidcomments.

Well all I hope you are paying attention and Insipid is about to go live on twitch so might want to check out what he might do today in stream in trove (PRTGGN6HYRDEMLZLYZ99 ) but never know.

(THN2XCXXGGCEYJTMCWEX) oh just dropping this here, remember that xmas day will be alot going on with youtube, twitch and possible the discord with codes so if you can be there for Insipidcomments.

just doing a stop by with news, there is even more codes for the xmas bang out for Insipid so stay tuned (9QGY9PLXEZ932RHDZDNE) and be prepared for the fun.

THE MADNESS CONTINUES!

WE ARE LIVE AND DROPPING DRAGONS!

Twitch.tv/InsipidComments

Also

2DMDMYDMRNRXE7GZWGGP

+ Reply to Thread