+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What in the *Glim*?! How exactly.....

What in the *Glim*?! How exactly.....

Not an attack on anyone, I'm just curious as to how someone manages to collect over 1 MILLION glim in a few hours? I know that glim earned from loot collecting counts, but I do not understand who has enough items to loot collect 1 MILLION glim within a few hours? That's over 1000 rare fish...if someone has been saving up over 1000 rare fish for this very moment, props to them, but otherwise I just don't get it... Untitled copy.jpg

--Edited: Again, this isn't an attack, I just know that weeklys reset at exactly 7:00am Eastern Time, and I took that screenshot at 9:53am Eastern Time....3 Hours people, 3 hours, and 1.5 million glim.

-----Like seriously....what in the actual Glim is this?

Not only you can deconstruct fish into glim, but allies as well

Plasteel looted for quite a bit. But this leader board can be cheesed. Loot collect some stuff to glim, and before 24 hours or 150 items occur, retrieve the items and loot collect again. Or wait until Sunday night, loot collect everything into glim, and Monday morning retrieve the items. It's how the majority stay in leader boards.

*This method has existed since the leader board was added, so those "in the know" merely keep amassing glim every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Panduh View Post
    Plasteel looted for quite a bit. But this leader board can be cheesed. Loot collect some stuff to glim, and before 24 hours or 150 items occur, retrieve the items and loot collect again. Or wait until Sunday night, loot collect everything into glim, and Monday morning retrieve the items. It's how the majority stay in leader boards.

*This method has existed since the leader board was added, so those "in the know" merely keep amassing glim every week.
    Right...
    I feel ripped off now...
    I thought that they had actually WORKED for their glim...
    But then and again... That would kill all the glim related items...

+ Reply to Thread