+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starfire Fragment drop rate

Starfire Fragment drop rate

Do these things even drop killed almost 1000 elite mobs in normal WP and nothing, 8 hours grinding for nothing. Someone said it is the same drop rate as the other dragon fragments, which would mean it will take weeks of 8 hour days just grinding elite mobs all day to get the 5 fragments this is insane if true. Can anyone confirm if that is the case or have they been adjusted due to elite mobs being few and far between. Help is appreciated.

They are the same drop rates.
    And to make matters worse for a lot of people.
    Everdark enemies in ST doesn't drop any frags.
    Since they have been put into ST they still have "everdark" code.

The frag drop system is the worst thing they've ever added, but they seem married to it so...

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    The frag drop system is the worst thing they've ever added, but they seem married to it so...
    Bro the worst system they have ever added was Bound Brilliance because the augments are crap and you get bound brilliance almost every time you open a Paragon's Boon. But, yeah, I see your point.
    PSN: Benji_Yokai
    Discord: NeatherBen221

I'm pretty confident in saying that these dragon frags were never meant to be obtained from farming, as nearly every shadow tower farming fiend I know including me has never even gotten a single one. The way you obtain this dragon is from buying an effigy with credits, plain and simple.

Same experience! When they released the new dragons, the Starfire one called out to me so I spent weeks grinding shadow towers and not a SINGLE FRAG!!! For how much I play this game, it really seems to dislike me! The ice dragon fragments are terrible too...

Heh i farmed every other dragon and am buying the effogy pack next week for the starfire. The others only took 2 or so days of extreme farming almosy all day, lol. The starfire frag has yet to drop for me so i gave up. Oh actually i bought golden spinner as well. But rest were no where near as hard as starfire

+ Reply to Thread