+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - Maintenance - 7AM PST (3PM GMT) - Dec. 7, 2017

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

ONLINE - Maintenance - 7AM PST (3PM GMT) - Dec. 7, 2017

Update - We're back online. Thanks, all!

Hey all,

We're bringing Trove offline at 7AM PST (3PM GMT) on Thursday, December 7 for to do final preparations for Snowfest (starting on Dec. 19th) and the upcoming winter sale. There's no patch with this maintenance.

Downtime is expected to be under 1 hour and we'll bring each platform of the game online as soon as the maintenance is finished.

Thanks
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Could you guys please look into the issues with Iron Will for the Knight (Xbox) there is a post about it in the Xbox bug report section.

Regard next week,

Can we have all daily bonus week?

and

Can we have new tradable chaos chest loot beside Racing raptor.

Oh, can there be a coloured name for club members in world chat? Caused it will be extremely useful to make an announcement in club world with visitors. Or a tool like proclaimer-phone thing for club officers? Maybe that's too much to ask but it will be great if you guys consider a coloured name in club world chats for members.

Thanks,
    Anthony

i like anthony kings idea alot

Thumbs up Pts pts pts!

hi my name is george I want to be in trove like sky gigants and we need to shoot them in there hands or something and ye PTS PTS PTS ! open pts not for testing forever old day was good with PTS

Pts pts pts

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Update - We're back online. Thanks, all!

Hey all,

We're bringing Trove offline at 7AM PST (3PM GMT) on Thursday, December 7 for to do final preparations for Snowfest (starting on Dec. 19th) and the upcoming winter sale. There's no patch with this maintenance.

Downtime is expected to be under 1 hour and we'll bring each platform of the game online as soon as the maintenance is finished.

Thanks
    May i ask when the winter sale starts? 19th december too or sooner/later. Or its secret? :P
    Ty.

+ Reply to Thread