+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Knights Iron Will is Broken

Knights Iron Will is Broken

Ok so Knights new rework of Iron will is meant to redirect 10% of the damage from affected players to the Knight. Well it seems to direct a lot more than 10%.

So...

Running Ult 2 with my Knight (24.8k pr and 3.4m hp) and one 7.5k Gunslinger club mate with 350k hp. I use Iron Will as we pass some elites on the way to a boss and he gets hit by 2 and my HP just vanished and I died, yet he was fine.

This isn't the 1st time I've noticed this sort of thing. While doing Ult 6 I used Iron Will at DotM. Only other player within 8 blocks was a Rev tanking Daughter. He takes 1 hit and I loose 2-3 Death defying flasks. I can easily take a hit from Ult DotM and not use any flasks, plus Iron Will is meant to give me 50% DMG reduction.

Both times happened in the Shadow Tower and it is clearly redirecting more than 10% DMG to the Knight. After the damage reduction club fixture was also broken (adding DMG instead of reducing) I wonder if the same has happened to the knight.

Please address this asap as it makes group play a real pain, thanks.

Ok, done another test with a friend on Hard DotM. She'd hit us both for approximately 50k health a hit during her 1st phase. I then activated Iron Will next to my friend and when she hit him I lost approximately 2.5m health. So it's clearly not working as it should and will need fixing.

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    I've sent this to our QA team to check it out. Thanks for the report!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    I've sent this to our QA team to check it out. Thanks for the report!
    Thanks Fasti, much appreciated.

5.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Looks like we were able to confirm the bug, so the team will work on getting this resolved.

Looks like we were able to confirm the bug, so the team will work on getting this resolved.
    Great, thanks again for the prompt response

OK sorry to go all Tomb Raiser on this thread, but it has been 2 months now and still no fix. Plus no mention in the big Feb 6th hotfix.

Took you guys 2 weeks to sort the CB out, maybe I need to get some purple names to start complaining? Or have you guys simply forgot?

I know the Knight isn't as popular as other classes but this shield bug really isn't helping matters.

+ Reply to Thread