+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Racing Raptor 4th time winner in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    We're open to concerns that we've over corrected in that pursuit and are open to looking at options for providing tradable items in Chaos Chests. If any of you have suggestions for what you'd like to see on that front, let us know. We'll look into it on our side as well to see what works best.
    I think you guys are missing a huge opportunity to put tradable items for various currencies on the blue striped ships in treasure isles. Currently they have 1 very old mount but you could add so much more and even rotate out what is available. Some of the older store mounts like Sebastian and Awesome Ball should absolutely go on those ships.

Also, there is a big problem with Luxion not clarifying if the item you are purchasing with dragon coins is tradable or not. This needs to be fixed very soon.

In addition to that some of the items are not very clear what you are even buying. For instance the gun style "Slaying Sleigh" might have made people think they were getting a sleigh mount and the description said "Bringing the gift of pain to everything on the naughty list". Well that sure doesn't help you know if you are getting a tradable mount or what. I know some do say "Mount" or "Mag Rider" but the deco and styles need to be clearly labeled as well.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

If some kind of material could be added to luxion it would be great too, for those with many coins.

Spending 1000 dragon coins to buy 40 of the same tradeable mount, isn't very valuable.

and the time between each luxion is more than enough to buy the new thing it brings.

I see it being helpful for the mid-game players who is missing a few things, but us with stacks of dragon coins, still can't use them.

Only diffrence moving the tradeables to luxion, is that it's getting harder and more expensive for new players. and making CC more useless for mid/endgame players

So... did you guys on trion really believe that the problem was getting the racing raptor? No, the problem was that we didn't get any new tradables. Removing the racing raptor and tell the ppl to go to the hub to waste their cc is a very wrong move.

Also, it might be due to my low english level, but when I read in the patch notes that old event's stuff will be on luxion I don't think that has nothing to do with removing the tradables on the chaos chest. I think the only old event thing that i ever got from cc was a minerbot qubesly, and that wasn't even tradable!

So please, add tradables back or add any incentive to open our chests besides getting the weekly loot. Also I would advice to all players not to waste their chaos chests cause this is clearly a bad decission, 99% of the playerbase is against this just as we were against the ST difficulty. I guess they will backtrack again in a couple weeks

I want to see Greater Dragon Cache back in the chaos chest rotation. Golden keys and Chaos coins too. Tomes are welcome too but I can see Luxion carrying them instead.

Banned
    Removing the tradable from chaos chests and moving it to Luxion is a huge disappointment. There is no point to chaos chests for top tier players, as chaos cores are useless to them.

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #46
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulia View Post
    Removing the tradable from chaos chests and moving it to Luxion is a huge disappointment. There is no point to chaos chests for top tier players, as chaos cores are useless to them.
    The items on Luxion won't be tradable but they were items that were previously tradable in the Chaos Chest. We've heard the concerns though and are looking at our options for finding the right balance going forward.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The items on Luxion won't be tradable but they were items that were previously tradable in the Chaos Chest. We've heard the concerns though and are looking at our options for finding the right balance going forward.
    This is super confusing since every time Luxion has been present so far, there has been 1 tradable item you can purchase from him.

So no tradable items in chaos chests, no tradable items on Luxion? I truly hope you can figure something out, because both those options are terrible in my opinion, and I wish I could offer a solution.

Personally, I suggest that everything be as always. New chaos chest rotation every 1 week (1 new item + 1 tradeable item).
    There is no need to waste time on such experiments, they will only cause more trouble.

How about just making everything trade-able? I liked being able to help out my friends with my extra chaos chest loot. Now it breaks down into useless chaos cores. Nothing like that feeling of getting a really cool boat from a chaos chest... Then immediately loot collecting it! -.-

+ Reply to Thread