+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Racing Raptor 4th time winner in a row.

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #11
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    Thanks so much for acknowledging this. It's nice to finally hear something back.
    No worries. I thought I'd posted on it earlier, but may not have. I was initially one of the people who thought it would be very easy to fix so I held off on saying something so I can announce the resolution. Unfortunately, it looks like it got away from me. Sorry if I added to the stress over it with my silence. It definitely wasn't intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    No worries. I thought I'd posted on it earlier, but may not have. I was initially one of the people who thought it would be very easy to fix so I held off on saying something so I can announce the resolution. Unfortunately, it looks like it got away from me. Sorry if I added to the stress over it with my silence. It definitely wasn't intentional.
    Sorry if I came off rude. Definitely was not intending to be an attack on you or any members of Trove. The forums contain a lot of information (some valuable, some not too valuable) about the state of the game. You do an amazing job at identifying and interpreting the valuable information to communicate to the dev team. It's an incredible difficult task with the sheer amount of information and the available resources to decode it all. I work for a company that develops algorithms to mine text and to get sentiment regarding them because it takes a lot of manpower to read and decode the mass amount of information and many companies fall short on filling that void. I completely understand the turn-around rate on some things too. Usually someone will propose a new methodology, I spend a week simulating potential pros and cons, I relay that information back to a dev team, they spend a week implementing it, then a week of further testing before it's released.

I'm definitely not suitable for such position (I put in a lot of energy to not be rude or arrogant) so I offer this suggestion unbiasedly, is it possible for Trion to create a volunteer role in the forums as community leaders. There's some obvious candidates on these forums that would fit it well with the sole intention of filling in the gap between the community and developer team while you as the overseer of it all.

Hell, it's fine by me. Everytime I get a racing raptor it's tradable so I'll take the extra 200k flux. Thanks Trion!!

Quote Originally Posted by FSOKRYPTO View Post
    Hell, it's fine by me. Everytime I get a racing raptor it's tradable so I'll take the extra 200k flux. Thanks Trion!!
    You really don't know how trove or economics works. 1) there is always a tradable item in the marketplace, the bug is that the tradable item has been the same one for over a month. 2) the item price is based on supply and demand, the same item for so long has driven the item price down to about 6k-10k (0.075 of your 200k flux comment)

Banned

Angry Poop

Racing Raptor for the sixth week in a row. Devs are straight up trolling the player base now.

Fasti has said it's a glitch that's turning out to be harder to fix than they thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Brayer View Post
    Fasti has said it's a glitch that's turning out to be harder to fix than they thought.
    To be honest, what isn't. At least they're more farmable than buyable nowadays. I'd hate to be the ones that would have bought them.

How about a knock knock joke?

Knock knock.
    Who's there.
    Racing Raptor.
    Racing Raptor who?

Knock knock.
    Who's there.
    Racing Raptor.
    Racing Raptor who?

Knock knock.
    Who's there.
    Racing Raptor.
    Racing Raptor who?

Knock knock.
    Who's there.
    Racing Raptor.
    Racing Raptor who?

Knock knock.
    Who's there.
    Racing Raptor.
    Racing Raptor who?

Knock knock.
    Who's there.
    Racing Raptor.
    SHUT UP, CHAOS CHEST! I'VE HAD ENOUGH RAPTORS!!!!
    To modify Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts, "My arteries explode from the salt inside my soul, so cut the RNG, before it ruins me."

No chaos chest rotation

Hey
    I have been waiting for another tradable tome in the chaos chest for weeks but they didn't change it.
    I wanted to ask if anyone knows why and when will it go back to normal ?

The Raptor in the CC rotation as a tradeable loot is a bug - they know about it, but it may take some time before it gets fixed (Fasti said it's quite difficult).

+ Reply to Thread