+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coin Collecting Challenge Bug/Glitch

Coin Collecting Challenge Bug/Glitch

Recently i noticed if you join the collecting coins challenge and the challenge time runs out and you are still in the challenge you dont get any rewards.
    For example i just joined the game and saw the challenge has 1 minute until it runs out of time on the top right corner and i havent completed it so i quickly join to complete it.I collected enough coins for the level 4 reward but the time has ran out so i dont get any rewards.This accually happened mulitple times.Please fix that.

Stop waiting till last minute. If you do them with less than 5 minutes, you are basically asking for this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by l96XJl View Post
    Stop waiting till last minute. If you do them with less than 5 minutes, you are basically asking for this to happen.
    Like he said, your basically screwing yourself in the rewards. There's a simple work around: do it on the top of the hour to give yourself plenty of time. Simple fix. This is also a lesson in procrastination, so do yourself a favor and do it early.

Well, sometimes (on the topic of procrastination) you may of started at the start of the 20 minutes, but because you are trying to get the top tier in the challenge, (racing or coin) you use up several attempts...
    Really the portal should close or the timer be shorter as it's quite misleading.

But i came back from school and when i entered the game there was 1 min left until the challenge ends so i completed it but got no rewards because the challenge was over while i was still inside the map and doing it

Quote Originally Posted by l96XJl View Post
    But i just came back from school as i said i just entered the game how am i supposed to know there is a challenge going on around , there was 1 min left until the challenge ends so i completed it but got no rewards because the challenge was over while i was still inside the map and doing it

lesson learn dont do those challenge at the last 5min. suggestion would be dev could have the portal closed off at the last 5mins before the full 20mins. if im not wrong each coin/racing challenge is 1:30sec so plus minus lag loading etc they could close the portal at 17-18mins in to prevent any last min latecomers.

also unless you are new to challenge and didnt notice it , if not you should know that challenge is hourly by the start of every hour and last for 20mins. so u can take note next time when you just happen to login.

Quote Originally Posted by martain911 View Post
    But i came back from school and when i entered the game there was 1 min left until the challenge ends so i completed it but got no rewards because the challenge was over while i was still inside the map and doing it
    The challenge is to meet the goal within the twenty minutes. You didn't complete the challenge, thus no rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennry View Post
    The challenge is to meet the goal within the twenty minutes. You didn't complete the challenge, thus no rewards.
    However...

What if you have to get say 80 coins as the 3rd tier of the challenge and successfully complete that before the 20 minutes is up. Sound fair?
    However the challenge still had 30 seconds to go, and once they were up the 20 minute timer had expired...
    You get nothing!!! (Unless this has been fixed recently, but to my knowledge, it's still a pain...)

So because the REWARDS are handed out after the end of the challenge can lead to a task been accomplished, but a lack of rewards.
    So how does that work?

"Collect coins and earn rewards Participate in this challenge by taking the temporary portal found in the hub."
    nothing about you need to meet the goal within the twenty minutes.

well easy fix make the portal disappear at 18min so nobody can go in the challenge wasting times. or.. They could make the challenge 22min long, at 20min the portal disappear and the the challenge will say "time up" for 2min.

+ Reply to Thread