+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wtf??

Thumbs up Wtf??

Post from Trion about patch Today:

Offline - Adventures Hotfix - 1:30AM PST (8:30 AM GMT) - December 1

Hi all,

An update is coming to Trove on Friday, Dec. 30 at 1:30 AM PST (8: 30 AM GMT). Apologies for the short notice, but this patch contains an important fix for club experience we want to get out as soon as we can.

Downtime could last up to 1 hour, but each platform will come back online as soon as it's ready.

Patchnotes for this 1 Hour patch:

The daily club experience cap will now reset at 3 AM PST (11 AM UTC), bringing it in line with the other daily resets.

i mean ....... 1 hour for that? and couldnt fit into another maintance?

and second part on 30th December? xD i guess trion is moking weed there while they are working ............

The date was a typo which should be obvious...

Club xp cap failed to reset at 3PM PST on Thursday Nov 30th as it was broken in hotfix 4 earlier that day.

This hotfix and the change to the reset time was needed as we were unable to advance our clubs xp without it.

An hour is really not much time to apply a patch and test it before letting us back in.

They do a lot of things wrong, but this was not one of them.
    Referral code for free class coin if you're below mastery 20 (PC version): HZWCRGGMKM6Q9H26W93N After you hit mastery 20 and are verified I will hook you up with some gear or ST runs.

+ Reply to Thread