+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bad PC, Help me a little?

Lightbulb Bad PC, Help me a little?

So, my PC is pretty trash. What's the best settings for performance?
    is there some sort of settings.ini file that can be modified to farther decrease some stuff? Is there a reconfigured one somewhere? Trove just looks pretty cool and I really wanna play, thanks for looking :')

Go to video settings and click low, then turn up your draw distance to 60 or 80 so it's actually playable.

Now, type /retromode.

I always play with retromode on, you get used to it. :>

When in game Esc > Settings > Video Turn down most everything in there. I dont remember if you can do this from the Glyph launcher, but I know you can in game.

Tell us your hardware and maybe we can help you out a little more.

I have a PC with only an Intel Pentium G4560 and 4GB Ram memory, no gpu at all but intel graphics, and i play it no problems with the right settings, without retromode and usually above 30 fps sometimes 45, depends on the map, and with over 170 draw distance and supersampling 1.
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

You can find a config file in C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Trove but you should be fine with the settings in game, just choose the "Low" preset at the options and set "Supersampling" to 0.25 since - as I experienced it - it has possibly the greatest impact at performance. See how the game runs with those settings and adjust them gradually to see how much your PC can take.

Hope this helps.
    In-Game Name: MagicMate | Mastery Rank: 400+
    Mods:

+ Reply to Thread