+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Suggestions] Daily Contests

[Suggestions] Daily Contests

Hey there !

I just noticed that the "Daily Contests" had an [S] at the end of the word in the leaderboard UI.

And in more than a year of leaderboard #MoPUpdate I have not seen any modification / addition of daily contest.

So I'll suggest a few ideas :

With the #AdventuresUpdate Club 2.0 came out with Club Quests.

n1 : A Global quest like currents quest from NPC's of "Rally of Heroes" fixture. (a bit harder than that)
    n2 : X donations of clubits to clubs.

The rewards would be Adventurines.

This thread is of course open for more Suggestions

MAKE MAX MASTERY GREAT AGAIN !

IGN : Saltwater_sam
    Discord : _Doudou_#2738
    Trove Collections Club : 8277286365205537144

I wanna say I love the concept of Community Goal quests. This Halloween, I actually abandoned Trove for a solid week because Creativerse had a community event to destroy 1.5 million creature spawners before Halloween ended. They had teirs of rewards that were set up at every 500k goal. All I really got in the end was thematic skins for making pumpkin chests, but I had a great time just doing my part and seeing the meter filling up every day. It gave me a sense of actually affecting the community, even a little bit, as a solo player.
    Knight : 22/7.6 Guns : 18/5.9 Fae : 30/8.9 Draco : 30/10.8 Neon : 20/7.9 Barb : 20/6.8 Sage : 19/6.6 Hunt : 30/8.6 Pirate : 30/12.4 Boom : 30/15.2 Tomb : 30/13.8 Lunar : 17/6.9 Rev :17/6.6 Chloro : 30/18.5 Dino : 17/7.2 Vang : 0/0

+ Reply to Thread