Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Online- Adventures Hotfix - 7AM PST (3PM GMT) - November 28

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

Online- Adventures Hotfix - 7AM PST (3PM GMT) - November 28

Update: After reviewing the contents of this hotfix, we've concluded that it does not contain the removal of tethering. However, the change to remove tethering is still coming in a future hotfix, it just did not make it into this build. We will announce the date for that hotfix as soon as we are able!

Thanks for your patience,

Morgana

Hey folks,

An important update is coming to Trove on Tuesday, Nov. 28 at 7AM PST (3PM GMT). We'll post patch notes here when finalized. This update includes the removal of tethering.

Downtime could last up to 4 hours but each platform will come back online as soon as it's ready.

Thanks

Read the patch notes here: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?129991

It's about time. I'm tired of all the lazy loot ninjas stealing and having to constantly re-tether everytime we go into another portal. Also tired of the group emblem covering my cursor on the map and not being able to tell which way i was facing. At least he lag was mild for the past few days.

Can you please fix the candy barbarian cone too, doesn't give off attack speed to gunslinger.

Quote Originally Posted by xLaneyyyy View Post
    Can you please fix the candy barbarian cone too, doesn't give off attack speed to gunslinger.
    This and the LED-Lit Lionfish fix were mentioned on the last stream as being slotted for this "hotfix". Just waiting on notes to confirm.

If tether gets removed, does it mean that the mount menagerie fixture will no longer work?
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by vicotus View Post
    If tether gets removed, does it mean that the mount menagerie fixture will no longer work?
    That fixture has nothing to do with tether and it give bonuses to mounts.
    If you use this code: 7J363HEF2CP6NML9XY9Z to this link: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow
    you can get 1 free class coin in game if you're under mastery 20.

May 18, 2016
    My first diamond dragon egg

My current Mastery/Class Stats: https://trovesaurus.com/user=12004/stormyskull/classes

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    An important update
    Ok, i understand bye pirrots

oo another update to ruin more things about the game (besides tethering) i hope the pirrot farms are still and thing.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by not tdn3000 View Post
    oo another update to ruin more things about the game (besides tethering) i hope the pirrot farms are still and thing.
    shh!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Removing Pirrots will end the greatest team effort I've seen in the game ever.
    This would be a huge negative to what I've seen happening since up today with so many people working together on a goal.

Closed Thread