Closed Thread

Thread: Recruiting for my new club - The Ancient Spires

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar

Talking Recruiting for my new club - The Ancient Spires

Howdy! Yesterday, I just made a new club (a REAL club, not a vault club) and I need people to join. I need people who are willing to build stuff and terraform in my club, as well as get stuff for this club. Minimum power rank is 2,200. Since I do not have the sign pack [yet], the rules for the club are below:
    1. Respect the President and Vice Presidents.
    2. If you have any problems, ask a person who is a rank above you. (Member --> Enforcer, Enforcer --> Captain, Captain --> Officer, Officer --> Vice President, Vice President --> President)
    3. Only take what you need from the Club Chest and Officer Chest.
    4. Anything you don't want goes in the Community Chest, or, if the stuff you don't want is useful, give it to the President/Vice President to help the club grow.
    5. In Shadow Towers, Normal and Hard carries are free. With Ultra, you either have to pay someone to carry you or make a group. However, since I am only 10K Power Rank, I may have difficulty with Hard Hydrakken --> Hard DotM.
    6. Do not beg for carries/items. People don't have to carry you or donate to you if they don't want to.
    7. If you grief the club, YOU WILL BE KICKED FOR LIFE.
    8. If you Terraform the wrong zone, you will be warned. If you do it again, you will be stripped of your building privilages for a day, 3rd offense = 1 week, 4th offense = no more Terraforming for you.
    9. Remember to do Adventures. This isn't mandatory, but it will greatly help out the club.
    Well, those are the rules. If you would like to join, comment down below. 1st 15 people get building privilages.
    7. Id
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

If you happen to be reading my posts, I quit Trove
    I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

Banned
    OH Ben.
    I love your attitude and wish you the best of luck.
    Can I give you a huge warning though.

50 people who can build is just a disaster waiting to happen.
    Trove has a very large amount of people who for what ever reason are very jealous of people's builds and grief them.

What has worked only for my clubs is to give a hour of build time to people and you work along side of them.
    Our member area does not go more then 24 hours with our some fool damaging people's builds.
    Never the same person.... We ban them as they grief.

After a few weeks or months of getting to know someone do we give them more build ability and never give anyone not a officer the right to build in the main area.

Again I wish you luck but please take my warning that your club chest will be empty of anything put in and you only have people you know well, I mean months played with, with the ability to take valuable items from a officer chest.

Thanks for telling me. I will shorten down the build list in 3... 2... 1...
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

If you happen to be reading my posts, I quit Trove
    I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

Closing this thread because my club got griefed

Closed Thread