+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Auth server down PS4

Exclamation Auth server down PS4

So logging in on the ps4 has been busted for some time now and because of such I lose my consecutive days bonus not to mention daily cubits after the progress bar is complete. Not only this but also any code applied to my account account is like tossing cash in the air, poof gone. I noticed after 2 such purchased items on the store for early black Friday sales. Not being able to play does make me feel a bit left out in the cold but should this come to pass of there being a way to fix it I have a question to ask. Do I get reimbursed for the days missed up to the point of it being fixed this is the login day badge. Not only that but missing out on timed events and other quest(s) means a financial lost for my account. Lost time adds up to a huge disappointment if not addressed.

I personally think it is the account linking that needs to be fixed A.S.A.P because some players do get in the server while others are left out to dry (self). The join friend session work around doesn't work, at least for me. And with this said I wait for a reply. Hopefully one with an administrator to Trove. Because this is a game I've come to love and play daily. Without such all I can do now is make my thoughts with perler beads. Aka more time consuming then in game building but hey my head is high
    USA - Michigan, home of the Budda Palm

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    If you can't login at all, be sure to submit a ticket right away. Our support team will work with you to get this resolved ASAP.

While you wait for a reply, try these steps and include in the ticket that you've already done them.

The consecutive days count actually has a roughly 48 hour window so unexpected issues logging in won't ruin a good streak.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Exclamation Ticket made

After using support to make a ticket the only thing left to do is wait patiently. 😎

It's has been nine days of which my account does not work on the PS4. My ticket is in Limbo.

Red face 13 days

Took about two weeks but hey I'm online now since 12-1-2018 at about 5:30 pm EST.

+ Reply to Thread