+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Revenant] Flamotron Mk I

[Revenant] Flamotron Mk I

An obsolete variant of Dr. Darknik's mass-produced Flamotron mechs he used to (try to) stop the Trovians from rallying together in their last Snowfestivus. Its shields and weapons may not be quite as effective, but it still has plenty of functionality...

Heavily pushes the boundaries of the Revenant rig to create a Flamotron Mk II model for the players.

It also includes a Shadow Spectre for the passive. Unfortunately a G.R.Y.P.H. 3000 isn't possible.

Unfortunately no VFX. It'd be great to have the M2/1s look like flame trails, the ultimate look like the fire bombs and the passive cooldown look like the flame shield the original used, but I'll never figure out how to make that work...

Costume (Replaces Level 20 Revenant)

Helmet (Replaces Dark Hood)

Spear (Replaces Barbed Bardiche)

LL-compatible... sort of...

Download via Trovesaurus
    There are 3 identical downloads for some reason. Just ignore that...
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It was supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main classes: Dracolyte/Vanguardian | Power Rank: 23,333/23,083 | Total Mastery: 504 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: Trove Wikia | | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 10/15 | 17/30 | 3/3 ~~

this is creative, i like to think that dr draknik captured a reverent soldier and experimented on him to create mk I then mk II, you should add a shield design

I wish this costume will be available for one of the Snowfest Events. One of the Trion dev for Trove called Atronos wants a shield for this costume: https://clips.twitch.tv/FunnyIntelli...burgerPlanking
    If you use this code: 7J363HEF2CP6NML9XY9Z to this link: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow
    you can get 1 free class coin in game if you're under mastery 20.

May 18, 2016
    My first diamond dragon egg

My current Mastery/Class Stats: https://trovesaurus.com/user=12004/stormyskull/classes

Will do. Probably Monday though.
    ~~ Main classes: Dracolyte/Vanguardian | Power Rank: 23,333/23,083 | Total Mastery: 504 ~~

I must say: that must be one of the coolest variants of the rig i've seen in a while! I really hope you get the shield figured out so that it can be added to the game! (I mean come on... this would be amazing!)

I just thought of this: the spear with the flaming aura!

Anyway supporting this all the way! +1
    When life gives you lemons, make an incredible, voxel-style, action-RPG and call it Treasurechest!

"Monday"

kek

-----

Updated.

After some testing, adding a "normal" shield proved impractical (and didn't actually fit the concept in the first place).

New version moves the side-cannon from the hand model to the shield model, which should make some animations less awkward (such as giving it something to ride on in the dodge animation). Not perfect, but that seems to be the best option.

No new screenshots necessary; beyond animations it looks about the same.

+ Reply to Thread