+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Needing a helping hand

Post Needing a helping hand

Hello, Im a trove father, I play the game for the love and bond of my son. Im here looking for any help that I can get to built my character so I can help my son get better aswell and give him what he needs. If anyone could help me, plz contact me on Xbox one. My Gamer tag is Six Gang Hawg. And thanks for your time

What's your power rank? I'm sure I can help you with whatever you need.

I'm in this same boat...

I'm playing the game with my 7 year old son. His character is level 13 now, with power level of 550, playing Neon Ninja.

My character is level 19 (been stuck here forever), and I cannot seem to gain any loot that will help him.

What can I do to progress, in order to help him progress as well? my PR is around 4k (thanks to another kind soul who helped me a great deal by giving me some stellar items). Seems though I still only grab garbage when loot comes around.

My GT on Xbox is: FrakturianLogic

I would reccamend giving ur sons some radiant gear (whcih can be nought for 5k to 10k flux depending on stats) then ur sons can go to u7-u8 and solo it very easily like i can (im a 11k pr NN with full stellar gear excluding gems) and im mastery 136.
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

If thats not good help then i would reccamend getting ur sons to farm flux and mastery rank.
    Proud member of.......Legalize Sunlight bulbs Mastery: 150+ PR: 30k+ Total from all classes that I have unlocked. Total friends: 400+

Type in /joinworld Legalize Sunlight bulbs in chatpod to come to the fantastic world and maybe Nina or Dirsa or Awwtism might give you a invite!

Under mastery rank 20? Be a pal and Refer-A-Friend me https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

Getting your characters to 30 is a great help as it opens up all your gem slots for more PR. When grinding lvls DONT go into the highest world your PR let's you, instead grind in the world that is one Uber above the one suggested for your lvl. Experience is capped at one uber above your suggested, so going too high isn't going to get you more experience and will slow you down due to dungeons being harder/taking longer to do.

+ Reply to Thread