+ Reply to Thread

Thread: That's not an exploit at all, just read it

That's not an exploit at all, just read it

First of all, I'm sorry about all my english mistakes.

Do you really think thats an exploit? if trion think thats an exploit why dont then put a daily or weekly limit on that and reduce the prices of new stuff??? Ohh maybe because the game will get back to before the att where mostly players play one day a week, do the end game stuff and wait for the next week, but no online game wants seasonal players and since on trove theres no pvp at all, no kind of wars, invasion events with hard bosses on the field with lots of players(not 8, maybe 100?) trying to kill it(ohh I forgot that trove is in 32 bits, they cant handle to put it into 64, u can see that because why on ST your damage is reduced?? the game cant handle the real HP bosses need to keep it in the same difficulty).
    This is a way to keep players playing, if u make a game u want that people play it, not only when the limits resets, because I dont know for you but I preffer to put money on a game I'm addicted too, not on that one that I play once a week. Said that I want to know if u think that ""exploit"" is worse than the servers?? they say its ddos atk, but why does it start on the same day as the att if they said the attacks are not directed to trion itself, thats a really big coincidence, lots of players trying to play at the same time, and THE SAME SERVERS, ohh thats ddos atk, the servers can hold easily the amount of players at the same time.
    I think who is arguing about that "exploit" is those who like the seasonal game stylem with nothing really new, no new mechanics, nothing really innovative, maybe something too inovative could be bad, bt nothing at all... I think its worse...

Opinions are like noses. Everyone has one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty_Mustard View Post
    Opinions are like noses. Everyone has one.
    Noses are like legs, not everyone has one. <3

+ Reply to Thread