+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fishing Bug, Pls Help, Its giving me AIDS

Fishing Bug, Pls Help, Its giving me AIDS

So to simply explain this, ancient seafish pops up at biomes theyre not supposed to spawn in, i was fishing in dungeon waters of cursed vale and desert frontier hoping for the rares, using the frenzied fisher, ancient seafish pops out as unexpectedly. I dont know if this only happens to me but its bothering my trophy collection

I am also having the same issue on ps4. Cursed vale twice and dragon fire peaks. Only catching ancient seafish.

actually i have this same problem, when i start fishing in sky world i only get ancient seafish... when i allways value up sounds in trove and start play at my tablet ... so i only need press "f" to catch fish when sound effect comes out from speakers ... Edit:: this is posible they just create this bug because they add new plasma fish?

Also catching ancient seafish everywhere I'm not supposed to. Pretty obnoxious when I'm attempting to catch enchanted fish and have checked the three biomes and the height needed, all resulting in ancient fish. Getting very frustrated when I need scales for my dragon but don't want to pay 10k a scale. Has anyone found a reliable way to obtain enchanted scales after the update?

This is still happening. Will this bug be fixed soon? Currently it is impossible to catch certain rare fish because of it.

+ Reply to Thread