+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: I canít see the Club Names after joining Trade

Banned
    Same for all of my freinds and club members

We can't see club tags.
    More to this to, leaderboard is not tracking main club tags either and it's counting members who may not have club as main to the leaderboard

i hope they fix this soon , its crazy how many things are going on with trove right now,,, when it all gets fixed the game should be great again
    HEY WHOS

Club names are missing...

Since wednesday 22nd of November I can't see club names anymore. I have asked around in Trove and ALMOST EVERYONE has this issue. It is quite unhandy since I am the President of Club Mr X2 Studios and want to keep some order in the ranks. This way i can't see if my members are wearing the club name and when recruiting for my club I just randomly bother people in joining me.

Time: From Wednesday 22nd till now
    Context: I dont see any club names beneath the names of the people playing trove
    Expected: That you guys would figure out that this is a REAL problem for ALOT of people playing Trove. Especially now that you have made a MAJOR CHANGE in Clubs..
    Observed: I see no club names
    Repro Steps:
    No repro steps. The names were 1 day there and the other day they just vanished...

This is true! As some players are able to to see the club names under players , a larg number of the players on Xbox cannot see the primary clubs people are repping me and a lot of my friends canít see the club names under I even tried to uninstall trove and reinstall did nothing this is a strange bug

Yup, myself and others I know have the same issue. This was raised in the last live stream by a viewer but was dismissed by the team.

It seems to be an account/profile issue rather than an install issue as while this is a problem for me, my partners trove account is fine (she can see club tags) and we share the same Xbox.

It was mentioned in a video from testing the Adventures update on the PC PTS that you could toggle club tags on and off and that maybe the case on the PC in the live build (I don't know for sure as I don't play PC Trove) but there doesn't seem to be an option on Xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Brayer View Post
    ..........from testing the Adventures update on the PC PTS that you could toggle club tags on and off and that maybe the case on the PC in the live build (I don't know for sure as I don't play PC Trove) but there doesn't seem to be an option on Xbox.
    Could it be that this option is HIDDEN in the Consoles version? Cause I have heard that on PS4 this also seems to be an issue.

IE that for a great amount of ppl this option is enabled (so they don't see club tags) and for a small portion this option is disabled (so they see club tags).

If so, maybe it would be fitting to let us (PPL who play console version) also have this option so we can choose ourselfes to see club tags or not.

@Developers, just thinking with you for a good solution

There is no option for console

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #18
    Senior Community Manager
    We have an open bug for this that's being investigated. Thanks for the reports!

+ Reply to Thread