+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: I canít see the Club Names after joining Trade

I canít see the Club Names after joining Trade

I was on the new settings menu after the update so, i tried to join trade chat and its not possible to join but thats not the problem. after closing the settings menu , i wasnt able to see others club names(the ones that are inside ď<>Ē below the name) Ive already tried al settings options but cant get the names back, hope you can help me with this. Thanks!

It sounds like the setting for "Display Club Names" got unchecked when you were in the social settings. I play PC, not Xbox, but I assume they have the same settings options. Go back to Settings-->Social and look for the "Display Club Names" setting. It's most likely unchecked, so just check it and select "accept". Note that it requires you to change worlds to activate the change. If it appears to be checked but isn't working, the usual solution is to uncheck it, accept it, restart the game and then go back into settings, put the check back in the box and accept the change. Sometimes a game will "forget" a setting even though it's selected. Hope that helps. If not, the Tech Support group should be able to help you. Good luck!

IGN: Wyndsong

Thank you for the answer but i theres no ďDisplay club NamesĒ option on settings only Join Global, Join Trade, Prof Filter and appear offline, thats all the options i can mark on social settings...

Quote Originally Posted by iansuky View Post
    Thank you for the answer but i theres no ďDisplay club NamesĒ option on settings only Join Global, Join Trade, Prof Filter and appear offline, thats all the options i can mark on social settings...
    Well, that's a bummer. Below is a screen print of what the social settings looks like on the PC version. Hopefully someone that plays on xbox can tell you if any of these options are located under a different grouping on the xbox. If not, then it's time for a a ticket and be sure to include a screenprint of your setting options in your ticket so they will have a better understanding of what's going on. Good luck!

IGN: Wyndsong

Clubnames are gone.....

Since this weekend I can't see any clubnames beneath peoples names. It is quite unhandy since I am the President of Club Mr X2 Studios and want to keep some order in the ranks.

Please fix this ASAP so I can keep an eye on loyal members of my club and don't unnecessarily bother other Trovians from an other Club by inviting them unasked.

It is the mods. Update the mod will fix the problem. Nvm it is on pc just see this one is on xbox :/

xbox one half the people who play trove can not see the club name

same here, about 75% of the people i talk to say they cannot see players club names under other peoples names , i saw the club names the first day after the upgrade , but sence then i have not seen anyone's club name . I wish i could though. it would be nice to know who has what club set as there primary club
    HEY WHOS

Tnx, yeah i thought so. Friend of mine who also plays still see the club names so i was wondering of it was only me or if it is actually a bug in the game

Banned
    I put on a ticket for this a few days ago.

Response was this.
    Note not a quote more of how I read it.

We don't want to talk to you about this and we will not respond to you on this topic.
    We sent it off to the developers and it's now thier problem.
    You cant contact them and they won't contact you.
    We have no solution to this problem and you should go to the forums and complain there as the developers might read what you write.

Now that is pretty much was the response to my ticket on the club tags not showing in game.

I'm not on Xbox, I use a ps4 and having the same problem. Also most my friends can't see club names either. Hope they find out what is wrong so we can fix it.

+ Reply to Thread