+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Too many dragons with fragments 😠

Too many dragons with fragments 😠

Why you add so many dragons with fragments? Too boring to run for mobs around the world hours and hours just for 1/2 fragments..
    I don't even get to finish a dragon and i see you add more dragons
    I suppose you want to add content to the players... but not like this!

You added this bird Onbari, in four hours I have gathered 12 feathers

Do you think it's really fun to spend weeks for one mount? and after seeing more dragons added?...

Leave dragons and mounts, and try to do something with the lag.
    I think it would be better without lag for players

Fragments don't necessarily bother me, the earlier ones such as the candy and pirate dragons weren't so bad. The later ones on the other hand... I also farmed the new biome with 11 feathers, 100 is quite a lot, especially since it's 50 mastery points. It does feel better getting drops more often, but the grind is still there. Plus it's also kind of lame how they all take up inventory space.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    Fragments don't necessarily bother me, the earlier ones such as the candy and pirate dragons weren't so bad. The later ones on the other hand... I also farmed the new biome with 11 feathers, 100 is quite a lot, especially since it's 50 mastery points. It does feel better getting drops more often, but the grind is still there. Plus it's also kind of lame how they all take up inventory space.
    Too much run for only 100 feathers and fragments for me are many because I'm not lucky in this game... (RNG game)

Good luck with your appeal, mate.

I've already been banned 3 times here because i speak up my mind over this subject, now i'll just say, good luck.
    My IGN: Etherbl
    Mastery: 300+
    /joinworld Etherion Temple

Thank you all who helped me get 30 refers!

100 does sound like a lot for a 50 mp mount, but the point is not in getting it straightaway
    Leader of Oblivion
    Grab a free class coin KNTF2T27CG69W3DDJEHF here

Makes me wish it was souls like it used to be, progress your way up, get new auras and styles and all that jazz. But no, I guess more grinding and less content is a cool tradeoff too. really player friendly.

I preferred looking for the dragons to kill rather than the silly RNG fragment system. Spending hours and hours in low Ubers or mining 25k of infini for ONE fragment is not much fun. But hey there's always the GDC's and Dragon Effigy deals...

Also..as to the feathers, seems you get to 11 or 12 and they suddenly dry up. I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

+ Reply to Thread