+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: I got demoted to vp in my club when the new update came when i was the leader before

i had same problem i wrote the support and they told me to wait 45 DAYS, not 30, in which i did and i did recieve the president status back of my old club by waiting 45 days, so therefor the only thing is to wait.

This was a suprise to me. I went through a horrible breakup in September 2017 and had to take a break from games. After getting my life back on track I log back in to see I lost my club to someone I dont even know. Luckily they havent been on for a few weeks so I will hopefully get it back. The club was built solely by me and its all just the way I left it. My name is still on sings beside everything that was created. Sucks that its just a 30 day time limit, but atleast that gives me a chance to get it back.

The same thing happend to me...
    I didnt know about the update.
    but if u ask me its not fair at all..
    If i made it then i should be President... Nonelse.. If I want someone else to be president then I WILL be the one to chose who... nonelse..
    Ive played trove from like they stated the game... And this is ********...

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    If you feel you should be the President of your club but aren't, be sure to post your club name here as well so we can do some digging.
    IGN: Lantyrn
    Club Name: OGaii
    Yeah I just took a reasonable break from Trove because I'd had run my self out. I came back to find some random guy has taken over my Club. Luckily nothing was destroyed. I put a mad amount of hours into my guild and I'd HATE to have to start anew because of this system. Respectfully I wish this system was never added. Thank you for considering people's issues.

+ Reply to Thread