+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: I got demoted to vp in my club when the new update came when i was the leader before

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    If you feel you should be the President of your club but aren't, be sure to post your club name here as well so we can do some digging.
    Any updates on it?

Unfortunately, our current president logged in yesterday for a few seconds only to prevent me from getting my presidency back and refuses to msg me, it's getting quite annoying.

Please keep us updated on that, I've put over 400 onto my club and I really don't want to lose it now for something as unfair as that. The president didn't even use to be a leader, nor an officer. He was an architect.

Thank you in advance.

IGN RedTarantula
    Club Venom Cloaks

Edit: I've replied to this thread already on the first page after you left that message. Just looking for help. asap

I almost lost one of my clubs because i had the gall to take a break from Trove but don't know how my friend got control of it and gave it back to me.

Bump

Still waiting at least for a reply.

same problem

Logged in yesterday after a long break and another person is the president and my husband's account was set to VP, and the person that's president now have been offline for 45 days and it hasn't shifted the president roll back yet pretty annoyed because we can't even use his account to make my account a VP as well it's stuck as officer, and we're the only 2 that even play anymore.

oh and our club is called BUHRS and KumaGetsu is my husband's acct, (thought something weird was going on when it asked me what I wanted to be called again when we logged in to our accounts)

Club name: Too Many Tables

My character Turntablist created the club and has always been the creator. I was on break during the club update and the leadership was shifted. The president has now been offline for 42 days with no shift in leadership back to me, since I am the only VP in the club. my alts are also VPs in the club but they don't really count, cause if they get president, I can just shift it to my main.

Rank dropped from leader?

If you feel you should be the President of your club but aren't, be sure to post your club name here as well so we can do some digging.
    I logged back in to find my character StoicD was made vp.
    I was leader and now i am not?
    My clubs name is The Familia
    I have no way of contacting the person that now is president.
    Why was this done?
    Why was the leader of a club just made president right from the start?
    Why was a timer now placed on a clubs leadership?

Hello, I recently came back to Trove and I was unaware that there had been an update made to Automatically demote in Clubs.
    I have now lost my rank in my own Club that me and close friends created to a random member that as added a while ago, I have waited to see if they remained inactive long enough which they had 40 days inactivity however they logged in yesterday and reset their inactivity, I have not seen them on when I am on in order to ask them to give the club back.

My Club is: PewPewYourFace
    My IGN: RivaHakushia
    I wouldn't be so upset with this if it wasn't for all the items I'd be loosing if this member decided to take them, All I wish to do is have my President rank back and remove the last random member from this Club so that if the demotion happens again it will only be given to one of my Close friends who helped create this Club, Lately I have had a lot of IRL stuff go on so it's been hard to get in time to log in daily.

I wish however there was a Enable/Disable option in Clubs/a Notification Email about being inactive for this to even happen, since I can assume many players have their very own personal clubs, loosing a rank can be frustrating if you are unaware of it specially if you have something come up IRL and can't make time for the game.

Club name: Gaming To The Limit
    My IGN: Dark_Xiphles

Already send a support ticket to you guys, sadly didn't get a positive reply.... Just posting it here, so eventually someone might look into it again.

Something i thought of was to implement a leader role, one that would have all the permissions, just like president, but wouldn't be able to get lost after a month... People would still get the President role, but if the leader ever came back, he would still have control of the club.
    IGN: Dark_Xiphles

This is not a good way to go about Clubs. At all. Whoever made this idea for the update was not thinking broadly enough.

Think of the circumstance that someone had made a club since early in the Beta, only to be demoted or even kicked from it. Does this seem like a fair system?

I won't even leave that as a rhetorical. No. No, it is not.

We need this problem addressed or the design removed.

Looks like they are wiping their hands of this issue!

Seems after trying for months to get my club back Trion have said they are not going to help with these issues! I will post the last reply I got from support!

Senior GM Karruell (Trion Worlds)
    Apr 16, 14:16 CDT
    Hello,
    Thank you for contacting us regarding Trove.
    As the provided forum post is old the information from that time may now be out of date. If you are a club president and you are inactive for 45+ days you will lose leadership as it will be granted to the player of the next highest club rank (not power rank) that is active. This could mean if your club only has a member rank active then they will become the next club president. Once again, I want to express our apologies for the confusion and frustration this has caused; however, we will be unable to take any changes to provide club leadership back. I want to thank you so much for the patience you have shown us while we worked to address the issue further, and I want to personally wish you the best of luck in the future!
    If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Trove.
    Your reference number for this ticket is ########.
    Sincerely,
    Senior GM Karruell
    Trion Worlds Inc

So I am not happy about this at all and for me it means I will have most likely have lost my club for good! I will have to do a full wipe of club and leave the club after spending years with trove and being told clubs would be safe too! I will lose a lot of memories of the fun i had.
    I for one have lost faith in Trove or Trion, to get problems they caused fixed!
    The ranking system in clubs lacked a lot from the very start for me and the fixes they have tried seemed to show they are trying to get a huge part of their game fixed!
    They should have made the leader to president all officers to VP and all others to member!
    So simple!
    Adding a timer on club leadership is unfair and wrong on so many levels and shows to me they do not care!
    I have 11 days to wait for a timer to count down to see if i will even get a chance to be leader of the club I built myself with little to no help from anyone else!
    My club ran just to help people get a kick start! That's all it was there for!
    I let people in to share and help with the HUGE grind that trove has to leveling.
    The one thing i personally could even care less about!
    Power ranks and scores is not my goal in this game, this is a building game for fun!
    Thanks Trion but you really dropped the ball on this for me and many others!

Sincerely,
    Davyn
    Character name StoicD former leader of The Familia.

+ Reply to Thread