+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: I got demoted to vp in my club when the new update came when i was the leader before

I got demoted to vp in my club when the new update came when i was the leader before

I was the leader in my club, so when my friend came, i made him the leader so there are 2 leaders in the club. When the update came, i was demoted to vp and my friend is now the president, and i cant get my president role back. Is there a way i can get to be president back as my friend is very inactive and unable to come online.

After a while of inactivity, i think it was 30 days, the president role will shift to the next active VP role. That being you providing you are active of course.

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrexappeal View Post
    I was the leader in my club, so when my friend came, i made him the leader so there are 2 leaders in the club. When the update came, i was demoted to vp and my friend is now the president, and i cant get my president role back. Is there a way i can get to be president back as my friend is very inactive and unable to come online.
    We'd discussed the promotion process prior to the update but there was never going to be a way to reach every single player, unfortunately.

As Shirokiri said, if you can't ask this other player to give you the promotion directly, when they are inactive for 30 days the Presidency will go to the next most active person of the highest rank.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Um so I lost my second club this way too.

Look up Royal dragons on ps4.

I have 300 plus days in a row logged in so inactivaty is not a problem.
    I was leader of club.
    Zshalv was officer.

I log in and he's president of my club?

Had 100 plus stellars there! Good thing he's a great guy.
    So if you hear more of this... 100% I can confirm a active leader of a club can log in to VP of thier own club.

FYI he's still president of my club...... He will make me beg for it back.. Lol like I said he's awesome. I'm lucky it went to him.

Day before update my daughter kicked over 100 ppl from her club lol
    PSN: StaraRaja
    Mastery: 300
    Main Class: Pirate Captain 21K PR
    Club: Division Ps4 (EU Server)

jep, happened to me aswell, shouldnt be a thing imo...
    IGN: Dark_Xiphles

Yeah, this is odd, IMO. I almost lost one of my clubs because i had the gall to take a break from Trove. Luckily my friend got control of it and gave it back to me.

So, what happens to storage worlds? Like, not vault worlds, but storage worlds. The worlds we made BEFORE vaults came out? What if we are inactive? Are they deleted?
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool

I don't understand the logic in Demoting the President in any way.
    A year for this maybe, but 30 days is illogical, people have lives.

Best option would seem; Make people message CS if their leader is gone a year or something.
    /joinworld The Jedi Academy

9.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #9
    If you feel you should be the President of your club but aren't, be sure to post your club name here as well so we can do some digging.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

+ Reply to Thread