+ Reply to Thread

Thread: P2W For Yellow Names now.....

Lightbulb P2W For Yellow Names now.....

Hi guys so i was thinking people from 300 mastery and up need p2w to get 2000 rank for yellow names right?

Use this code if you are below 20 mastery : GLTDCFHX7DRE73DL36TT

i have the mastery and im not p2w . i play . just 1 pack (halloween) this year add with credit for new player or for new fonction . credit pouch for player. i farm , and i buy pouch with flux or talisman and other .... my rank : 361 / mr point 65k / mr 483 . WIP
    What the gold name ???
    are you on trove for yellow name?
    play for your power and beatiful emblem on head
    no p2w .. no money for the game , no money for game .. bye close finish
    play for fun not for 1 name yellow and not gold

Quote Originally Posted by ad0nis lkz05 View Post
    i have the mastery and im not p2w . I play . Just 1 pack (halloween) this year add with credit for new player or for new fonction . Credit pouch for player. I farm , and i buy pouch with flux or talisman and other .... My rank : 361 / mr point 65k / mr 483 . Wip
    what the gold name ???
    Are you on trove for yellow name?
    Play for your power and beatiful emblem on head
    no p2w .. No money for the game , no money for game .. Bye close finish
    play for fun not for 1 name yellow and not gold
    qft.......

Yellow name is not p2w. The top reward used to be p2w since you needed to pay at least a grand to reach, but the reward was only pins so it wasn't so bad. Mastery does have have an uncapped damage multiplier so you could class that as p2w, also that does affect the pr leaderboards so if you're not high in mastery, you probably won't get dark vaults even with maxed gems.

Right now its between time spent/money to skip said time or if really good at market flipping that time needed might not be as needed.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 13/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Im on spot 900 or so and have 0 patron points. So no it isnt P2w.

leaderboard rewards are still not reworked and the whole thing is still garbage.
    just give rewards for score and not placement and everyone will be happy. not that hard to understand imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    T.T cries quietly

I have to say, it's going to be a lot more harsh for a player to actually make into the top 2k players.

Unless the players on the top 2k stop raising their mastery so the others bellowe can reach it, it's going to be a lot more difficulty, in my opinion.
    My IGN: Etherbl
    Mastery: 300+
    /joinworld Etherion Temple

Thank you all who helped me get 30 refers!

Quote Originally Posted by Etherbl View Post
    I have to say, it's going to be a lot more harsh for a player to actually make into the top 2k players.

Unless the players on the top 2k stop raising their mastery so the others bellowe can reach it, it's going to be a lot more difficulty, in my opinion.
    Luxion of the Golden Hoard may well adjust this. We won't know until it arrives. But making the more rare materials grindable by anyone should have an affect on this.
    Under mastery 20? Free Class coin (unlock any class) if you apply a refer-a-friend code: 2TF6T96YRCGM3YL6DQ3L (clickable link)

+ Reply to Thread